Destiny is my game of choice at the moment and it is taken up the lions share of my time over the last few weeks. I’m having a great time with House of Wolves as I feel it has added a fair amount of replayable content to the game.
But now we know what is next too. During PlayStation’s conference last night we finally saw the previously leaked The Taken King. This expansion brings new abilities to each class, new adventures as well as new areas to explore to. Guardians will be taking on Oryx, who is pretty upset that you have killed his son, Crota from the Dark Below expansion.
It isn’t very far off either. The game will hit September 15th.
Check out the trailer here:
Not too many details have come out yet, but it is the very first thing I’m seeing today and I have an interview later. Hopefully I can bring more to you then.
- You Can Check Out the Contents of Far Cry 5’s Special Editions With These Fake Shopping Channel Shows - February 16, 2018
- Fe Gets a Launch Trailer to Celebrate its Release - February 16, 2018
- BattleEye Claims 99% of PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Cheaters Come from China - February 16, 2018
- Xbox Live is Free to Use For Everyone This Weekend - February 16, 2018
- Shaq Fu: A Legend Reborn Gets Release Window And It Is Pretty Soon - February 16, 2018