Star Wars: Battlefront got its second outing Today at Sony’s Press Conference, after debuting game footage earlier this afternoon. This time around, the focus was on the single player and co-op aspect of the game with a newly announced Horde mode.
This is for the players who don’t want to venture into the wilds of multiplayer, but still want to taste the Battlefront flavour. This footage shows off a team defending against a horde of Stormtroopers, with a holographic Admiral Ackbar.
That’s all pretty cool by me.
Check it out here:
- Codemaster Announces Crash-Happy Racing Game ‘Onrush’ - February 21, 2018
- Burnout Paradise Remastered Won’t Have Microtransactions - February 21, 2018
- PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds is Moving to Ping-Based Matchmaking While Plane Drop Mechanics are Changing - February 20, 2018
- Metal Gear Survive Gets a Hyperactive Trailer Preparing for This Week’s Launch - February 20, 2018
- Rainbow Six Siege Operation Chimera Is Now Live on Test Servers - February 20, 2018