Star Wars: Battlefront got its second outing Today at Sony’s Press Conference, after debuting game footage earlier this afternoon. This time around, the focus was on the single player and co-op aspect of the game with a newly announced Horde mode.
This is for the players who don’t want to venture into the wilds of multiplayer, but still want to taste the Battlefront flavour. This footage shows off a team defending against a horde of Stormtroopers, with a holographic Admiral Ackbar.
That’s all pretty cool by me.
Check it out here:
- Destiny 2’s Next DLC Set to Launch December 4th - November 16, 2018
- THQ Nordic has 35 Unannounced Projects After Acquiring Two New Studios - November 14, 2018
- Overwatch League Team Chengdu Hunters Revealed - November 13, 2018
- Ark: Survival Evolved Hit All Time Peak Players On Steam This Weekend - November 13, 2018
- Despite Activision’s Comments, Destiny 2 Director Says Bungie Aren’t Disappointed With Forsaken - November 12, 2018