Star Wars: Battlefront got its second outing Today at Sony’s Press Conference, after debuting game footage earlier this afternoon. This time around, the focus was on the single player and co-op aspect of the game with a newly announced Horde mode.
This is for the players who don’t want to venture into the wilds of multiplayer, but still want to taste the Battlefront flavour. This footage shows off a team defending against a horde of Stormtroopers, with a holographic Admiral Ackbar.
That’s all pretty cool by me.
Check it out here:
- The Division 2 is Set to Release Before April 2019 - May 18, 2018
- Microsoft Unveils Xbox Adaptive Controller Which Makes Gaming More Accessible - May 17, 2018
- Shenmue 3 has Been Delayed to 2019 - May 16, 2018
- Gearbox Head Seemingly Says Borderlands 3 Won’t Be at E3 - May 16, 2018
- Metro Exodus has Been Delayed Until 2019 - May 16, 2018