Star Wars: Battlefront got its second outing Today at Sony’s Press Conference, after debuting game footage earlier this afternoon. This time around, the focus was on the single player and co-op aspect of the game with a newly announced Horde mode.
This is for the players who don’t want to venture into the wilds of multiplayer, but still want to taste the Battlefront flavour. This footage shows off a team defending against a horde of Stormtroopers, with a holographic Admiral Ackbar.
That’s all pretty cool by me.
Check it out here:
- Blizzard Says Overwatch on the Nintendo Switch is Possible - August 17, 2018
- Dontnod Entertainment’s Vampyr Optioned for TV Series - August 17, 2018
- Hitman 2 Gets New Trailer Showing How to Change the World Around You - August 17, 2018
- EA Exec Patrick Söderlund is Leaving the Publishing Company - August 15, 2018
- Night Trap is Coming to Nintendo Switch Later This Month - August 15, 2018