Tabitha Lyons said “As soon as I saw J’s cover I knew I had to get my friends together to recreate it.” The cover she is referring to is J. Scott Campbell’s cover for Swords of Sorrow #1, the first part of Dynamite’s big summer event featuring their female characters and written by a hand picked crew of female writers led by Gail Simone.
Lyons pulls together the group to make up the following image. The photo was taken by Andrew Dobell and the models involved are Tasha MacKenzie as Dejah Thoris, Chiquitita as Shanna, MoJo Jones as Vampirella and Lyons as Red Sonja.
- Paul Rudd Answers Questions From Set Of Ant-Man And The Wasp - November 19, 2017
- Lisa Ovies To Direct Horror/Comedy ‘Beverly Hills Lizard People’ - November 19, 2017
- Country Singer And Actor Mel Tillis Passes Away At Age 85 - November 19, 2017
- Earle Hyman Of Thundercats And The Cosby Show Passes Away At 91 - November 19, 2017
- Buffalo Bills And The Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day - November 19, 2017