New TV spot for Marvel’s Ant-Man includes all the main characters Scott Lang (Paul Rudd), Hank Pym (Michael Douglas), Hope Van Dyne (Evangeline Lily) and Darren Cross (Corey Stoll). Oddly though it also refers to the in theater date as July 16th, one day earlier than the slated date. Now they may be accounting for the late night showings that always get lumped into Friday.
- NFL Post-Mortem: The 2017 Baltimore Ravens - February 22, 2018
- Titans Season 1: Jake Michaels Cast as Robotman for Doom Patrol Appearance - February 22, 2018
- A Tweet from Kylie Jenner Sent Snapchat’s Stock Plummeting - February 22, 2018
- Bosch Star Titus Welliver to Deal Meth on Chicago P.D. - February 22, 2018
- Krypton Season 1: Is this Really an Adam Strange Series in Disguise? - February 22, 2018