Artist Stephen Downey has done up this retailer incentive cover for Dynamite Entertainment. This is for King: The Phantom #4 and is offered to retailers as an incentive as the final order cutoff is fast approaching. Here we get to see the original art and the colored version. If you want this cover, let your retailer know asap. There is also the regular issue cover by Jonathan Lau in both color and black and white.
For more information on King: The Phantom #4, click here.
- NFL Post Mortem – 2017 Cleveland Browns - February 20, 2018
- Gail Simone and Walter Geovani Reunite for Red Sonja / Tarzan #1 - February 20, 2018
- Black Lighting Season 1: a 360 Video of the Pierce Family Talking About Black Lightning - February 20, 2018
- Walton Goggins to Star in CBS’s Pilot for L.A. Confidential - February 20, 2018
- The Flash’s Grant Gustin and Tom Cavanagh Play Idiots in New Short Film - February 20, 2018