Artist Stephen Downey has done up this retailer incentive cover for Dynamite Entertainment. This is for King: The Phantom #4 and is offered to retailers as an incentive as the final order cutoff is fast approaching. Here we get to see the original art and the colored version. If you want this cover, let your retailer know asap. There is also the regular issue cover by Jonathan Lau in both color and black and white.
For more information on King: The Phantom #4, click here.
- Agents of SHIELD Season 5, Episode 22 Recap: The End - May 19, 2018
- HBO Chooses the Cleveland Browns for the New Season of Hard Knocks - May 18, 2018
- Krypton Season 1: Decrypting Episode 9, ‘Hope’ - May 18, 2018
- Supergirl Season 3: Who is Coville’s Cult Worshiping Now? - May 18, 2018
- Agents of SHIELD Season 5: 2 Sneak Peeks at Tonight’s Season Finale - May 18, 2018