By Octavio Karbank
It’s refreshing to see actors deviate from their traditional roles. Such is the case in American Ultra, featuring Jesse Eisenberg as a pot-smoking doofus, who also ends up being a Jason Bourne-level fighting bad*ss. Hell, I didn’t see it coming either. Throw in Kristen Stewart and the results are surprisingly, and ridiculously, bombastic and hilarious. I think we have a real winner here, folks! At least I hope we do.
Octavio Karbank is a writer and bona fide Whovian. Living in Massachusetts, you can find him on Twitter @TymeHunter and his blog www.cozmicventures.com
- Giant Robots, Ninja Turtles, Monster Motors And More – Talking With Nick Roche - October 26, 2015
- Processing The Troop: Behind The Page With Joshua Cassara - October 26, 2015
- What Bengal Wants: More Wolverine Covers & Work With Rick Remender - October 23, 2015
- A Story That Keeps You Coming Back For More – We Stand On Guard So Far (#1-4) - October 23, 2015
- ‘Let’s Start A System Where The Creators Get Most Of The Money’ – David Lloyd Talks ACES Weekly - October 23, 2015