I don’t know what it is. I don’t know how it fits in with the rest of the universe. But Valiant Entertainment have trademarked the name “Gin-Gr” for an upcoming comic book. Or “GIN-GR”. Or “Gin-GR”. Not even that is clear.
It suggests ginger, or red coloured hair, there’s the spirit gin of course and GR is a little like VR… Ginger Reality perhaps?
UPDATE: That’s what happens when you get behind on your Valiant, something I look to rectify very shortly…
By way of reference, GIN-GR is the big friendly purple alien death robot that first appeared in Armor Hunters #1 last summer.
- Complete Guide To List of Names on Dick Grayson’s Phone in Titans Episode 2 - October 20, 2018
- Lois Lane’s New Book is Called ‘My Life With Superman’… in Action Comics #1004 - October 20, 2018
- The Daily LITG – 20th October 2018 - October 20, 2018
- Two Meta-Looks at Comics From Marvel and DC This Week - October 19, 2018
- Archie Comics Cancels Their Marvel Digest Volumes - October 19, 2018