I don’t know what it is. I don’t know how it fits in with the rest of the universe. But Valiant Entertainment have trademarked the name “Gin-Gr” for an upcoming comic book. Or “GIN-GR”. Or “Gin-GR”. Not even that is clear.
It suggests ginger, or red coloured hair, there’s the spirit gin of course and GR is a little like VR… Ginger Reality perhaps?
UPDATE: That’s what happens when you get behind on your Valiant, something I look to rectify very shortly…
By way of reference, GIN-GR is the big friendly purple alien death robot that first appeared in Armor Hunters #1 last summer.
- July 4th 2018 Will be a Monster Wednesday for Comic Stores - June 25, 2018
- The Bleak Depressing Power Of The Drunken Bakers - June 25, 2018
- A New Superman Comic From Dan DiDio and Shane Davis? - June 25, 2018
- Simone Bianchi to Create Marvel Masterpieces Trading Card for Upper Deck - June 25, 2018
- Everything Wrong With Benedict Cumberbatch as Dominic Cummings in Channel 4 ‘Take Control’ Brexit Drama Screenshot - June 25, 2018