I don’t know what it is. I don’t know how it fits in with the rest of the universe. But Valiant Entertainment have trademarked the name “Gin-Gr” for an upcoming comic book. Or “GIN-GR”. Or “Gin-GR”. Not even that is clear.
It suggests ginger, or red coloured hair, there’s the spirit gin of course and GR is a little like VR… Ginger Reality perhaps?
UPDATE: That’s what happens when you get behind on your Valiant, something I look to rectify very shortly…
By way of reference, GIN-GR is the big friendly purple alien death robot that first appeared in Armor Hunters #1 last summer.
- Confirmed: Mary Jane Watson in Amazing Spider-Man #796 - February 18, 2018
- Frankensteining DC Comics Solicits for May 2018 - February 18, 2018
- Frankensteining Marvel May 2018 Solicitations - February 18, 2018
- Lying in the Gutters – 18th February 2018 – Everyone’s Talking About Poison Ivy - February 18, 2018
- Reports of Drink Spiking After Katsucon this Weekend - February 18, 2018