High Moon Studio’s Transformer series is pretty well regarded, with two very decent games under its belt. The developer has seen a bit of a fall off of late though, at least in terms of their own projects. Last we heard the company was helping out on Call of Duty, which is probably not where its fans want the talented team.
It seems that their own original content is going to be even further off still as it’s been revealed that the developer is helping out Bungie with Destiny. Confirmation came from Bungie community manager David “Deej” Dague in a letter on the game’s site after reports started surfacing online about the partnership.
In closing this week, Bungie would like to give an official shout-out to the fine men and women at High Moon Studios. For a while now, we’ve kept our love secret, but it has become known that they’re working with us. Please join us in welcoming them to the party!
To me this is great, because I love Destiny and High Moon are a talented studio. More help on the game only means more and better content, something Destiny could really use.
At the same time, I know people really want that third Transformer game so I do sympathize with that too.
- Battlefield V Gets the Shortest of Teasers Ahead of Reveal on Wednesday - May 21, 2018
- Grand Theft Auto V Nears 100 Million Copies Sold - May 21, 2018
- Resident Evil 7 is Coming to Nintendo Switch By Way of the Cloud - May 21, 2018
- The Division 2 is Set to Release Before April 2019 - May 18, 2018
- Microsoft Unveils Xbox Adaptive Controller Which Makes Gaming More Accessible - May 17, 2018