High Moon Studio’s Transformer series is pretty well regarded, with two very decent games under its belt. The developer has seen a bit of a fall off of late though, at least in terms of their own projects. Last we heard the company was helping out on Call of Duty, which is probably not where its fans want the talented team.
It seems that their own original content is going to be even further off still as it’s been revealed that the developer is helping out Bungie with Destiny. Confirmation came from Bungie community manager David “Deej” Dague in a letter on the game’s site after reports started surfacing online about the partnership.
In closing this week, Bungie would like to give an official shout-out to the fine men and women at High Moon Studios. For a while now, we’ve kept our love secret, but it has become known that they’re working with us. Please join us in welcoming them to the party!
To me this is great, because I love Destiny and High Moon are a talented studio. More help on the game only means more and better content, something Destiny could really use.
At the same time, I know people really want that third Transformer game so I do sympathize with that too.
- You Can Check Out the Contents of Far Cry 5’s Special Editions With These Fake Shopping Channel Shows - February 16, 2018
- Fe Gets a Launch Trailer to Celebrate its Release - February 16, 2018
- BattleEye Claims 99% of PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Cheaters Come from China - February 16, 2018
- Xbox Live is Free to Use For Everyone This Weekend - February 16, 2018
- Shaq Fu: A Legend Reborn Gets Release Window And It Is Pretty Soon - February 16, 2018