I’m a big fan of Titanfall. There is a lot more too it than the major drop off it saw suggests. It’s incredibly fun, and creates a solid base for which to build sequels on. Respawn Entertainment just needs to find reasons for people to keep playing this time around.
If you had any expectations of seeing anything from the Sequel at this’s year’s E3 though, perhaps temper those. Respawn’s Vince Zampella took to Twitter, to confirm the absence of the game from this year’s expo.
For everyone asking, we aren’t showing anything at E3 this year. I’ll get to actually see all the games!
— Vince Zampella (@VinceZampella) May 29, 2015
While I wasn’t expecting gameplay this early, I am a little surprised that the developer won’t be there at E3 at all. Some sort of sign of intent at this point would be expected I would have thought, even if it was just a teaser trailer. Hell, Zampella could just be pulling a fast one to blindside us. We will see come June 15th during EA’s press conference.
- Arkane Studios Says Dishonored is Taking a Break - August 15, 2018
- TimeSplitters Looks to Finally Be Making a Return After IP Changes Hands - August 15, 2018
- Devil May Cry 5 Will Get its First Gameplay Demo at Gamescom - August 14, 2018
- Video: Everything You Need Know About World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth’s Story in 7 Minutes. - August 14, 2018
- Bethesda Says Future Games Could Come to Steam Despite Fallout 76 Skipping Platform - August 14, 2018