I’m a big fan of Titanfall. There is a lot more too it than the major drop off it saw suggests. It’s incredibly fun, and creates a solid base for which to build sequels on. Respawn Entertainment just needs to find reasons for people to keep playing this time around.
If you had any expectations of seeing anything from the Sequel at this’s year’s E3 though, perhaps temper those. Respawn’s Vince Zampella took to Twitter, to confirm the absence of the game from this year’s expo.
For everyone asking, we aren’t showing anything at E3 this year. I’ll get to actually see all the games!
— Vince Zampella (@VinceZampella) May 29, 2015
While I wasn’t expecting gameplay this early, I am a little surprised that the developer won’t be there at E3 at all. Some sort of sign of intent at this point would be expected I would have thought, even if it was just a teaser trailer. Hell, Zampella could just be pulling a fast one to blindside us. We will see come June 15th during EA’s press conference.
- You Can Check Out the Contents of Far Cry 5’s Special Editions With These Fake Shopping Channel Shows - February 16, 2018
- Fe Gets a Launch Trailer to Celebrate its Release - February 16, 2018
- BattleEye Claims 99% of PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Cheaters Come from China - February 16, 2018
- Xbox Live is Free to Use For Everyone This Weekend - February 16, 2018
- Shaq Fu: A Legend Reborn Gets Release Window And It Is Pretty Soon - February 16, 2018