Usagi Yojimbo #146 arrives in shops on June 17th, concluding part 2 of “The Thief and the Kunoichi”. Written, illustrated, and with cover art by the great Stan Sakai, this storyline follows the hunt for a stolen scroll with Kitsune under fire.
Everyone seems to want Kitsune dead tonight as the secret of merchant Inouye’s stolen scroll is revealed! And Usagi’s allies and enemies change by the minute when he learns of an old enemy’s role in the intrigue!
And here’s our preview of #146:
Usagi Yojimbo #146 arrives in shops on June 17th and is currently listed in Previews World with item code: APR150041
- Giant Robots, Ninja Turtles, Monster Motors And More – Talking With Nick Roche - October 26, 2015
- Processing The Troop: Behind The Page With Joshua Cassara - October 26, 2015
- What Bengal Wants: More Wolverine Covers & Work With Rick Remender - October 23, 2015
- A Story That Keeps You Coming Back For More – We Stand On Guard So Far (#1-4) - October 23, 2015
- ‘Let’s Start A System Where The Creators Get Most Of The Money’ – David Lloyd Talks ACES Weekly - October 23, 2015