The licensed LEGO games have proven to be very popular since they debuted with Star Wars in 2005. That is in part to the games actually being very good. That always helps when you are dealing with any license.
But all those titles have mostly been side on platformers. Surely it’s only a matter of time before TT Games tries out something different. Like something in first person? That is the focus of YouTuber Andrewmfilms new video which reimagines Portal, Skyrim and Counter Strike as LEGO games.
This is very inventive indeed. I’d give these a go, no doubt.
Thanks to VG247 for the heads up!
- Counter-Strike Co-Creator Jess Cliffe Arrested on Suspicion of Sexual Exploitation of a Child
- 'Counter-Strike: Global Offensive' Is Working To Hunt Cheaters
- Devil May Cry 5 Will Get its First Gameplay Demo at Gamescom - August 14, 2018
- Video: Everything You Need Know About World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth’s Story in 7 Minutes. - August 14, 2018
- Bethesda Says Future Games Could Come to Steam Despite Fallout 76 Skipping Platform - August 14, 2018
- Sumo Digital has Bought The Chinese Room – Game in More Traditional Genre Coming - August 14, 2018
- Rainbow Six Siege is Getting a Free Weekend This Week - August 13, 2018