The licensed LEGO games have proven to be very popular since they debuted with Star Wars in 2005. That is in part to the games actually being very good. That always helps when you are dealing with any license.
But all those titles have mostly been side on platformers. Surely it’s only a matter of time before TT Games tries out something different. Like something in first person? That is the focus of YouTuber Andrewmfilms new video which reimagines Portal, Skyrim and Counter Strike as LEGO games.
This is very inventive indeed. I’d give these a go, no doubt.
Thanks to VG247 for the heads up!
- Counter-Strike Co-Creator Jess Cliffe Arrested on Suspicion of Sexual Exploitation of a Child
- 'Counter-Strike: Global Offensive' Is Working To Hunt Cheaters
- Battlefield V Gets the Shortest of Teasers Ahead of Reveal on Wednesday - May 21, 2018
- Grand Theft Auto V Nears 100 Million Copies Sold - May 21, 2018
- Resident Evil 7 is Coming to Nintendo Switch By Way of the Cloud - May 21, 2018
- The Division 2 is Set to Release Before April 2019 - May 18, 2018
- Microsoft Unveils Xbox Adaptive Controller Which Makes Gaming More Accessible - May 17, 2018