The licensed LEGO games have proven to be very popular since they debuted with Star Wars in 2005. That is in part to the games actually being very good. That always helps when you are dealing with any license.
But all those titles have mostly been side on platformers. Surely it’s only a matter of time before TT Games tries out something different. Like something in first person? That is the focus of YouTuber Andrewmfilms new video which reimagines Portal, Skyrim and Counter Strike as LEGO games.
This is very inventive indeed. I’d give these a go, no doubt.
Thanks to VG247 for the heads up!
- Counter-Strike Co-Creator Jess Cliffe Arrested on Suspicion of Sexual Exploitation of a Child
- 'Counter-Strike: Global Offensive' Is Working To Hunt Cheaters
- Fortnite’s Save the World Mode is Not Going to Free-to-Play This Year - October 22, 2018
- Nike has Endorsed its First Esports Player - October 22, 2018
- Conan Exiles and Halo Wars 2 are Free to Play This Weekend on Xbox Live - October 19, 2018
- Hitman is Getting a Halloween Event Today - October 19, 2018
- Developer Says The Division 2 Can’t Be Openly Political - October 18, 2018