The licensed LEGO games have proven to be very popular since they debuted with Star Wars in 2005. That is in part to the games actually being very good. That always helps when you are dealing with any license.
But all those titles have mostly been side on platformers. Surely it’s only a matter of time before TT Games tries out something different. Like something in first person? That is the focus of YouTuber Andrewmfilms new video which reimagines Portal, Skyrim and Counter Strike as LEGO games.
This is very inventive indeed. I’d give these a go, no doubt.
Thanks to VG247 for the heads up!
- Counter-Strike Co-Creator Jess Cliffe Arrested on Suspicion of Sexual Exploitation of a Child
- 'Counter-Strike: Global Offensive' Is Working To Hunt Cheaters
- You Can Check Out the Contents of Far Cry 5’s Special Editions With These Fake Shopping Channel Shows - February 16, 2018
- Fe Gets a Launch Trailer to Celebrate its Release - February 16, 2018
- BattleEye Claims 99% of PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Cheaters Come from China - February 16, 2018
- Xbox Live is Free to Use For Everyone This Weekend - February 16, 2018
- Shaq Fu: A Legend Reborn Gets Release Window And It Is Pretty Soon - February 16, 2018