Doctor Who: Four Doctors, the five issue weekly series starting on August 12th, starring the War, Tenth, Eleventh and Twelfth Doctors and their comics companions. By Father’s Day‘s Paul Cornell and Neil Edwards, here are the first six pages. And a return to Marinus… and the Daleks.
- BBC Launches New Doctor Who Logo for Jodie Whittaker’s Thirteenth Doctor - February 20, 2018
- Dean Haspiel’s Red Hook Sequel, War Cry, Has a New Jumping-On Point - February 20, 2018
- From Carlos Pacheco, a 1970s Avengers Spinoff Comic for Marvel - February 20, 2018
- Benjamin Percy to Write Nightwing Ongoing Series, with Christopher Mooneyham - February 20, 2018
- Image Comics Make Kick-Ass and Hit-Girl #2 and #3 Returnable as Well as #1 - February 20, 2018