Doctor Who: Four Doctors, the five issue weekly series starting on August 12th, starring the War, Tenth, Eleventh and Twelfth Doctors and their comics companions. By Father’s Day‘s Paul Cornell and Neil Edwards, here are the first six pages. And a return to Marinus… and the Daleks.
- Boom’s Firefly #1 Has Pre-Orders of 57,291 Copies – Any More For Any More? - October 23, 2018
- Victor Gorelick Does Not Pay Tribute to Archie’s Co-CEO Nancy Silberkleit - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: What’s Up With The Inhumans Then? - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: Sorry, Jane Foster Isn’t Getting Her Own Comic Book? - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: Charles Soule – From Daredevil to Star Wars - October 23, 2018