Though we covered Max Brooks’ panel for Denver Comic Con here, our photographer Matthew Barta also found himself taking so many animated shots of Max Brooks (World War Z, The Zombie Survival Guide, The Extinction Parade, Harlem Hellfighters) speaking, whose movements were more like a performance, that it made for a great gallery. Barta says:
When I attended the Max Brooks panel, I noticed one thing, he is very animated and hard to photograph. He is constantly moving about and changing his facial expressions. As I continued to watch him tell his stories, I couldn’t help but to get sucked right in.
Here are some of our favorites depicting the man in motion:
- Giant Robots, Ninja Turtles, Monster Motors And More – Talking With Nick Roche - October 26, 2015
- Processing The Troop: Behind The Page With Joshua Cassara - October 26, 2015
- What Bengal Wants: More Wolverine Covers & Work With Rick Remender - October 23, 2015
- A Story That Keeps You Coming Back For More – We Stand On Guard So Far (#1-4) - October 23, 2015
- ‘Let’s Start A System Where The Creators Get Most Of The Money’ – David Lloyd Talks ACES Weekly - October 23, 2015