Apologies for the dismissive “red head” in the title, but this is Harley Quinn we’re talking about here. And she’s not one for human resources mandated sensitivity training in her new company.
That’s right, previewed in the back of today’s Convergence: Plastic Man And The Freedom Fighters #2, we see a company of Harley Quinn-alikes as freelance crime preventers, with Harley as boss, even if she’s not actually sure who will be paying over how much. And Harvey Quinn as the token male, shamelessly added for sex appeal.
And while there are many in her gang who will provide cosplayers years of worth of material…
We’ve met her before but I don’t think she’s ever been quite as… Oracley as she is today. And may be what DC Comics were referring to at the weekend in Denver...
- Solo Continues the Fireflying of the Star Wars Universe – A Spoiler-Free Review - May 24, 2018
- Rebellion to Publish Comics Based On Their Sniper Elite Games in August - May 24, 2018
- 2000AD Publisher Relaunches Classic British Comics as the Rebellion-Verse - May 24, 2018
- Michael Uslan Brings Back Dinosaucers in Lion Forge’s August 2018 Solicits - May 24, 2018
- Dave Sim Creates Nick Calm, Agent of C.O.D.P.I.E.C.E. - May 24, 2018