Apologies for the dismissive “red head” in the title, but this is Harley Quinn we’re talking about here. And she’s not one for human resources mandated sensitivity training in her new company.
That’s right, previewed in the back of today’s Convergence: Plastic Man And The Freedom Fighters #2, we see a company of Harley Quinn-alikes as freelance crime preventers, with Harley as boss, even if she’s not actually sure who will be paying over how much. And Harvey Quinn as the token male, shamelessly added for sex appeal.
And while there are many in her gang who will provide cosplayers years of worth of material…
We’ve met her before but I don’t think she’s ever been quite as… Oracley as she is today. And may be what DC Comics were referring to at the weekend in Denver...
- Boom’s Firefly #1 Has Pre-Orders of 57,291 Copies – Any More For Any More? - October 23, 2018
- Victor Gorelick Does Not Pay Tribute to Archie’s Co-CEO Nancy Silberkleit - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: What’s Up With The Inhumans Then? - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: Sorry, Jane Foster Isn’t Getting Her Own Comic Book? - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: Charles Soule – From Daredevil to Star Wars - October 23, 2018