Apologies for the dismissive “red head” in the title, but this is Harley Quinn we’re talking about here. And she’s not one for human resources mandated sensitivity training in her new company.
That’s right, previewed in the back of today’s Convergence: Plastic Man And The Freedom Fighters #2, we see a company of Harley Quinn-alikes as freelance crime preventers, with Harley as boss, even if she’s not actually sure who will be paying over how much. And Harvey Quinn as the token male, shamelessly added for sex appeal.
And while there are many in her gang who will provide cosplayers years of worth of material…
We’ve met her before but I don’t think she’s ever been quite as… Oracley as she is today. And may be what DC Comics were referring to at the weekend in Denver...
- Marvel Comics Put The Fantastic Four #1 Spoiler On The Second Printing Front Cover - August 14, 2018
- Lisa Bloom to Represent #MeToo Allegations Against IDW’s President and Publisher - August 14, 2018
- Marvel May Act Against CryptoCurrency Wacoinda - August 14, 2018
- Tomorrows Infinity Wars #2 Gets a Surprise Spoiler Variant - August 14, 2018
- A Wicked + A Divine Interactive Experience at Thought Bubble - August 14, 2018