Apologies for the dismissive “red head” in the title, but this is Harley Quinn we’re talking about here. And she’s not one for human resources mandated sensitivity training in her new company.
That’s right, previewed in the back of today’s Convergence: Plastic Man And The Freedom Fighters #2, we see a company of Harley Quinn-alikes as freelance crime preventers, with Harley as boss, even if she’s not actually sure who will be paying over how much. And Harvey Quinn as the token male, shamelessly added for sex appeal.
And while there are many in her gang who will provide cosplayers years of worth of material…
We’ve met her before but I don’t think she’s ever been quite as… Oracley as she is today. And may be what DC Comics were referring to at the weekend in Denver...
- The Origin of Voyager in Avengers… For Now - February 21, 2018
- Ironically, Infinity Countdown Prime Can’t Count - February 21, 2018
- Today We Discover if Superman Believes in God or Not… (SPOILERS) - February 21, 2018
- Digging Up The Remains Of Secret Empire in Doctor Strange: Damnation #1 and Avengers #681 (SPOILERS) - February 21, 2018
- Did Charles Soule Put a Dark Nights: Metal Reference into Astonishing X-Men #8? - February 21, 2018