Well, this is an interesting rumor. The Hollywood Reporter is saying that actress Tilda Swinton is in talks to join Benedict Cumberbatch in the upcoming movie Doctor Strange. In the Marvel film being directed by Scott Derrickson, Swinton would play the Ancient One, a mystical being that teaches the former surgeon to be the Sorcerer Supreme.
Though the character has traditionally been portrayed as a male and Marvel was originally looking for a male actor, it’s said the studio changed their mind.
Doctor Strange will be in theaters November 26th, 2016.
- Read Control #1, Part of Dynamite’s Fan Gear Pack Deal - February 18, 2018
- NFL Post-Mortem: The 2017 Detroit Lions - February 18, 2018
- Could Riverdale’s Betty Cooper Make Her Way to Netflix’s Sabrina Series? - February 18, 2018
- It’s The Flash Against Shazam in the Latest DC Versus - February 18, 2018
- iZombie Season 4: First Key Art for New Season Released - February 18, 2018