From the We Are… Robin short story in the back of Convergence: Worlds Finest #2. All these youthful folks being summoned (or not) to attend to need in Gotham. Using social media. And stuff. All fine and dandy, totally happy with it… until we get a Die Hard reference.
“Who”. Die Hard is almost thirty years old. Die Hard is to now what Lawrence Of Arabia was to Die Hard. And no teenager worth their salt would have actually sat through the more recent A Good Day To Die Hard.
But yes, the grave beckons. And We Are… Robin will be my headstone.
- A New Look – and Name – For Amadeus Cho’s Hulk (SPOILERS) - May 23, 2018
- Midnight Tiger Strong and Double Jumpers: Full Circle Jerks Launch From Action Lab in August 2018 Solicitations - May 23, 2018
- Survival Fetish Meets Its Finale in Black Mask August 2018 Solicitations - May 23, 2018
- In Which Marvel Comic Can I Find Death’s Head Today? (SPOILERS) - May 23, 2018
- The Raid, The Girl Who Danced With Death, Assassin’s Creed and Remind Launch from Titan Comics in August 2018 Solicitations - May 23, 2018