From the We Are… Robin short story in the back of Convergence: Worlds Finest #2. All these youthful folks being summoned (or not) to attend to need in Gotham. Using social media. And stuff. All fine and dandy, totally happy with it… until we get a Die Hard reference.
“Who”. Die Hard is almost thirty years old. Die Hard is to now what Lawrence Of Arabia was to Die Hard. And no teenager worth their salt would have actually sat through the more recent A Good Day To Die Hard.
But yes, the grave beckons. And We Are… Robin will be my headstone.
- The Full DC Comics Catalog for February 2019 – Going Young - November 19, 2018
- Will Heroes In Crisis #6 Feature Oculus Rift or Playstation VR? - November 19, 2018
- DC Comics Cancels Dan DiDio and Kenneth Rocafort’s Sideways - November 19, 2018
- Lion Forge to Translate and Expand Palle Schmidt’s Crime Thriller, Stiletto - November 19, 2018
- The Man Who Reinvented Flintstones and Snagglepuss Does the Same For Red Sonja - November 19, 2018