The first of the Mad Max specials ahead of the ongoing series, Mad Max: Fury Road: Immortan Joe And Max #1 has sold out fast and is getting second printed for June 24th. That’s a week after Max Max: Fury Road Furiosa #1 and two weeks before the ongoing series begins.
Though something tells me there are going to be a few of these announcements to come…
- Court Places 3-Year Restraining Order on Keya Morgan to Stay Away from Stan Lee - August 17, 2018
- All The Reasons Batman’s Atheism Doesn’t Make Sense – and One That Does - August 17, 2018
- Comixology Bestseller List – 17th August 2018 – Batman, Justice League, and WicDiv Top Chart - August 17, 2018
- The Ugly Side of Comics: The Golden Age – Michael Davis, From The Edge - August 17, 2018
- Declan Shalvey to Help Out Steve McNiven on Return of Wolverine? - August 17, 2018