By Octavio Karbank
If you’re one of the millions of people who love Mad Max: Fury Road, then you’ll be pleased to know that the ride isn’t quite over. A friend to the masses over at JoBlo Movie Trailers Youtube channel, uploaded this nearly 20-minute long behind-the-scenes footage. And by golly! Even without any of the CGI, I would be more than happy to watch a documentary-style Mad Max movie. The raw footage, showcasing, the incredible stunts, is, like its movie counterpart, nothing short of grand.
Octavio Karbank is a writer and bona fide Whovian. Living in Massachusetts, you can find him on Twitter @TymeHunter and his blog www.cozmicventures.com
- Giant Robots, Ninja Turtles, Monster Motors And More – Talking With Nick Roche - October 26, 2015
- Processing The Troop: Behind The Page With Joshua Cassara - October 26, 2015
- What Bengal Wants: More Wolverine Covers & Work With Rick Remender - October 23, 2015
- A Story That Keeps You Coming Back For More – We Stand On Guard So Far (#1-4) - October 23, 2015
- ‘Let’s Start A System Where The Creators Get Most Of The Money’ – David Lloyd Talks ACES Weekly - October 23, 2015