The Witcher 3 has come out and dominated fan and critic opinions as probably the best game of 2015 so far. I’m still early in my campaign, but I can see why everyone else is high on it at the moment. It’s a pretty staggering achievement.
It’s not just the metacritic score the game is rocking though, it’s also dominating the chart.. It’s been revealed that the game is the biggest launch this year dethroning Battlefield Hardline. On top of that, the Witcher 3 increased it’s launch numbers by a staggering 608% when compared to its predecessor The Witcher 2.
As I said, I’m currently making my way through the huge adventure right now. I hope to have some words for you to mull over soon. It really is a striking experience and one everyone should at least have a go at (Even if I’m not sold on all of the content thus far.)
- Battlefield 1943 is Available on Xbox One by Way of Backwards Compatibility - May 25, 2018
- God of War has Supassed 5 Million Copies Sold - May 25, 2018
- Brigitte Is a Breath of Fresh Air for the Overwatch League – Even When She’s Not Played - May 24, 2018
- Mads Mikkelsen Says Death Stranding Needs Collaboration from People All Around the World - May 24, 2018
- Banner Saga 2 is Coming to the Nintendo Switch in June - May 24, 2018