Andy Brown writes,
If the first two certainties in life are death and taxes, the third has got to be art. Glenn Fabry: Sketchbook 3 is an up and running Kickstarter project that has the aim of funding a new collection of art by this award winning comic book artist and cover artist of Hellblazer, Preacher and 2000AD to name but a few. The Sketchbook projecta is a unique opportunity for Glenn and his fans in that it will include collaborations between the backers and himself. As Glenn can testify, he’s had some pretty wacky commissions in the past and this is a great opportunity for more!
We have already nearly doubled our goal to get the Sketchbook published and are now looking to add stretch goals and rewards. If the project reaches it’s full potential it will buy Glenn some much needed time to finish the highly anticipated “Mute” comic, written by film director, Duncan Jones. This is a comic strip project that Glenn has been pouring his blood sweat and tears into, and he can’t wait to get it done in the painfully detailed and elaborate way he loves! With great rewards to be had and a rare opportunity for the artist himself it is a project any comics or art fan should check out!
And now by popular demand from backers we have just added a brand new Bleeding Cool reward! A catalogue of his work can be seen on his website for those who aren’t familiar with his work…some of it really had to be seen to be believed! Or just have a look at the Kickstarter video for a demo of the man in action on the run!
- The Full DC Comics Catalogue for May 2018 - February 20, 2018
- Eight of the Decade Covers for Action Comics #1000 – We’re Just Missing the ’80s - February 20, 2018
- DC Comics Solicits for May 2018: Batgirl and the Birds of Prey Cancelled, James Tynion IV Leaves Detective - February 20, 2018
- BBC Launches New Doctor Who Logo for Jodie Whittaker’s Thirteenth Doctor - February 20, 2018
- Dean Haspiel’s Red Hook Sequel, War Cry, Has a New Jumping-On Point - February 20, 2018