Here we have a look inside Convergence: Plastic Man and the Freedom Fighters #2 by Simon Oliver and John McCrea. Enemies become allies as the Nazi run New York City is attacked by robot superheroes from Futures End. Plus the issue includes a sneak peek at Harley Quinn by Amanda Conner, Jimmy Palmiotti and Chad Hardin as Harley’s new assistants get their codenames.
- Read Control #1, Part of Dynamite’s Fan Gear Pack Deal - February 18, 2018
- NFL Post-Mortem: The 2017 Detroit Lions - February 18, 2018
- Could Riverdale’s Betty Cooper Make Her Way to Netflix’s Sabrina Series? - February 18, 2018
- It’s The Flash Against Shazam in the Latest DC Versus - February 18, 2018
- iZombie Season 4: First Key Art for New Season Released - February 18, 2018