From what we’ve seen of Star Wars: Battlefront, which is admittedly not a lot, it looks like it’s going to be a gorgeous game. Like I said, we haven’t ‘seen’ it in action yet, but from reports and the in-game engine we saw in the trailer, there’s a ton of potential.
That potential looks like it weill to carry over to Need for Speed now as it’s been announced that the racer is going to be using the same engine. Taking to Twitter, technical director on Frostbite engine, Johan Andersson confirmed the shared engine saying:
— Johan Andersson (@repi) May 21, 2015
Hopefully this will mean we will have a truly next-gen Need for Speed. That series does very well of the back of its graphics, so seeing that in a much higher fidelity will be very exciting.
I’m expecting big things from Ghost Game’s reboot. I hope they don’t let us down.
- Developer Says The Division 2 Can’t Be Openly Political - October 18, 2018
- PUBG Looks to be Bringing Halloween Content to the Game - October 17, 2018
- New SoulCalibur 6 Video Teaches You The Basics - October 16, 2018
- Breath of the Wild Style Open World Pokemon Game Possibly “Still on the Cards” - October 16, 2018
- Destiny 2 Glitch Could Confirm Next Expansion Location - October 15, 2018