From what we’ve seen of Star Wars: Battlefront, which is admittedly not a lot, it looks like it’s going to be a gorgeous game. Like I said, we haven’t ‘seen’ it in action yet, but from reports and the in-game engine we saw in the trailer, there’s a ton of potential.
That potential looks like it weill to carry over to Need for Speed now as it’s been announced that the racer is going to be using the same engine. Taking to Twitter, technical director on Frostbite engine, Johan Andersson confirmed the shared engine saying:
— Johan Andersson (@repi) May 21, 2015
Hopefully this will mean we will have a truly next-gen Need for Speed. That series does very well of the back of its graphics, so seeing that in a much higher fidelity will be very exciting.
I’m expecting big things from Ghost Game’s reboot. I hope they don’t let us down.
- Battlefield 1943 is Available on Xbox One by Way of Backwards Compatibility - May 25, 2018
- God of War has Supassed 5 Million Copies Sold - May 25, 2018
- Brigitte Is a Breath of Fresh Air for the Overwatch League – Even When She’s Not Played - May 24, 2018
- Mads Mikkelsen Says Death Stranding Needs Collaboration from People All Around the World - May 24, 2018
- Banner Saga 2 is Coming to the Nintendo Switch in June - May 24, 2018