From what we’ve seen of Star Wars: Battlefront, which is admittedly not a lot, it looks like it’s going to be a gorgeous game. Like I said, we haven’t ‘seen’ it in action yet, but from reports and the in-game engine we saw in the trailer, there’s a ton of potential.
That potential looks like it weill to carry over to Need for Speed now as it’s been announced that the racer is going to be using the same engine. Taking to Twitter, technical director on Frostbite engine, Johan Andersson confirmed the shared engine saying:
— Johan Andersson (@repi) May 21, 2015
Hopefully this will mean we will have a truly next-gen Need for Speed. That series does very well of the back of its graphics, so seeing that in a much higher fidelity will be very exciting.
I’m expecting big things from Ghost Game’s reboot. I hope they don’t let us down.
- Codemaster Announces Crash-Happy Racing Game ‘Onrush’ - February 21, 2018
- Burnout Paradise Remastered Won’t Have Microtransactions - February 21, 2018
- PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds is Moving to Ping-Based Matchmaking While Plane Drop Mechanics are Changing - February 20, 2018
- Metal Gear Survive Gets a Hyperactive Trailer Preparing for This Week’s Launch - February 20, 2018
- Rainbow Six Siege Operation Chimera Is Now Live on Test Servers - February 20, 2018