From what we’ve seen of Star Wars: Battlefront, which is admittedly not a lot, it looks like it’s going to be a gorgeous game. Like I said, we haven’t ‘seen’ it in action yet, but from reports and the in-game engine we saw in the trailer, there’s a ton of potential.
That potential looks like it weill to carry over to Need for Speed now as it’s been announced that the racer is going to be using the same engine. Taking to Twitter, technical director on Frostbite engine, Johan Andersson confirmed the shared engine saying:
— Johan Andersson (@repi) May 21, 2015
Hopefully this will mean we will have a truly next-gen Need for Speed. That series does very well of the back of its graphics, so seeing that in a much higher fidelity will be very exciting.
I’m expecting big things from Ghost Game’s reboot. I hope they don’t let us down.
- EA Exec Patrick Söderlund is Leaving the Publishing Company - August 15, 2018
- Night Trap is Coming to Nintendo Switch Later This Month - August 15, 2018
- Arkane Studios Says Dishonored is Taking a Break - August 15, 2018
- TimeSplitters Looks to Finally Be Making a Return After IP Changes Hands - August 15, 2018
- Devil May Cry 5 Will Get its First Gameplay Demo at Gamescom - August 14, 2018