Following up on last week’s original series Secret Wars cover T-shirt that had been hacked about by Marvel Licensing to remove depiction of X-Men and Fantastic Four characters, comes another T-shirt. And it’s even more egregious.
Compared to the original cover.
Note the removal of Human Torch, but keeping his flame? Also removed are the Thing and Mister Fantastic leaving Bulldozer bulldozed into the air by… no one.
And from the left hand box, the faces of the Thing, Wolverine, Storm and Mr Fantastic have been replaced by Captain America, Hawkeye and Wonder Man. Who wasn’t even in Secret Wars.
CompleX? Exhibit B.
- Suicide Squad Has A Brand New Leader. But Amanda Waller Is Going To Make You Wait. - June 28, 2017
- DC Comics Allows Dark Nights: Metal #1 To Go On Sale From Midnight On Tuesday, August 15th - June 28, 2017
- Batman #24 Goes To Fourth Print For Marriage Proposal. #25 Goes To Second Print - June 28, 2017
- Preview Of Shirtless Bear-Fighter #2 Brings You… The Hillbilly Warlock - June 28, 2017
- So This Is Why They Call It “The Mount” – Sex Lives Of The Superheroes In Occupy Avengers #8 - June 28, 2017