Following up on last week’s original series Secret Wars cover T-shirt that had been hacked about by Marvel Licensing to remove depiction of X-Men and Fantastic Four characters, comes another T-shirt. And it’s even more egregious.
Compared to the original cover.
Note the removal of Human Torch, but keeping his flame? Also removed are the Thing and Mister Fantastic leaving Bulldozer bulldozed into the air by… no one.
And from the left hand box, the faces of the Thing, Wolverine, Storm and Mr Fantastic have been replaced by Captain America, Hawkeye and Wonder Man. Who wasn’t even in Secret Wars.
CompleX? Exhibit B.
- San Diego Comic Con 2017 Badges On Sale On April 8th – 9am PT Noon ET 5pm BST - March 27, 2017
- DC Comics Sends Their Freelancers Big Blue Blankets… - March 27, 2017
- Manga Potrays President Donald Trump As Making Murder And Rape Legal - March 27, 2017
- Where To Buy The Watchmen Smiley Batman And Flash Covers If You Live In The UK - March 27, 2017
- The Biggest Spoilers For Secret Empire #0 You Can Find… If You Can Find Them - March 27, 2017