On Tour 24/7 is “an experiential marketing and staffing agency” looking for people who might like to go to San Diego Comic Con. To work obviously but a) you’ll get paid
b) you’ll get into the show and c) you might even be able to stand in line at the Hasbro booth before they open the doors… you never know.
UPDATE: It has been pointed out, that these workers are likely to be needed outside the show and around about San Diego…
But they need 100-200 “event staff and promotional models/brand ambassadors”. And the positions are fully paid.
Anyone who is interested in being such can apply right here.
- “What if Arya Stark Had a Witchblade?” New Medieval Spawn/Witchblade to be an AR Comic - February 21, 2018
- Todd McFarlane to Publish Spawn Kills Everyone 2 - February 21, 2018
- Rob Liefeld’s Bloodstrike Brutalists Announced at Image Expo 2018 - February 21, 2018
- Image Comics to Publish Netflix Comics’ The Magic Order from Mark Millar and Olivier Coipel - February 21, 2018
- Notes From A Keynote Speech at Image Expo 2018 – Eric Stephenson is Talking - February 21, 2018