On Tour 24/7 is “an experiential marketing and staffing agency” looking for people who might like to go to San Diego Comic Con. To work obviously but a) you’ll get paid
b) you’ll get into the show and c) you might even be able to stand in line at the Hasbro booth before they open the doors… you never know.
UPDATE: It has been pointed out, that these workers are likely to be needed outside the show and around about San Diego…
But they need 100-200 “event staff and promotional models/brand ambassadors”. And the positions are fully paid.
Anyone who is interested in being such can apply right here.
- More DC Comics Move From 20 to 22 Pages For $3.99 With Aquaman and Justice League Joining In - October 16, 2018
- Dan Slott Applies to Trademark a Comic Book Called ‘Future Me’ - October 16, 2018
- Details On The ‘King-Size’ Kirby Is Fantastic Hardcover From Marvel Comics – The First of Many - October 16, 2018
- Galactus Comes to the Fantastic Four in January - October 16, 2018
- Full Catalog For BOOM! Studios January 2019 Solicitations – Brings Buffy to the Yard With the Avant-Guards - October 16, 2018