On Tour 24/7 is “an experiential marketing and staffing agency” looking for people who might like to go to San Diego Comic Con. To work obviously but a) you’ll get paid
b) you’ll get into the show and c) you might even be able to stand in line at the Hasbro booth before they open the doors… you never know.
UPDATE: It has been pointed out, that these workers are likely to be needed outside the show and around about San Diego…
But they need 100-200 “event staff and promotional models/brand ambassadors”. And the positions are fully paid.
Anyone who is interested in being such can apply right here.
- The Full DC Comics Catalogue for August 2018 - May 21, 2018
- Frank Miller and John Romita’s Superman: Year One for DC’s Black Label is Late Already - May 21, 2018
- Hal Jordan and the Green Lantern Corps, Batwoman Confirmed as Cancelled in August - May 21, 2018
- Stanley “Artgerm” Lau’s First 2 Covers for Fantastic Four #1 - May 21, 2018
- Hellana, Lookers, and Jungle Fantasy for Boundless August 2018 Solicits - May 21, 2018