On Tour 24/7 is “an experiential marketing and staffing agency” looking for people who might like to go to San Diego Comic Con. To work obviously but a) you’ll get paid
b) you’ll get into the show and c) you might even be able to stand in line at the Hasbro booth before they open the doors… you never know.
UPDATE: It has been pointed out, that these workers are likely to be needed outside the show and around about San Diego…
But they need 100-200 “event staff and promotional models/brand ambassadors”. And the positions are fully paid.
Anyone who is interested in being such can apply right here.
- Ron Lim to Join Tini Howard and Chris Sprouse on Captain America Annual #1 - August 16, 2018
- Did You Remember the Town of Lago from Astonishing X-Men Annual #1? - August 16, 2018
- Keith Allen Begins Rehearsals for Hogarth Double Bill Stage Play in Kingston - August 16, 2018
- Uber: Invasion and Cinema Purgatorio in Avatar Press November 2018 Solicits - August 16, 2018
- Matt Brady Returns to Comics, and Somehow Bleeding Cool Has the Scoop - August 16, 2018