By Octavio Karbank
Vin Diesel as a demon-slaying badass? Yes, please and thank you! Accompanied by the illustrious Michael Caine, the teaser trailer for The Last Witch Hunter came out yesterday, and boy does it look goofy, served alongside an extra helping of cheese. However, I can’t help but be simultaneously wowed by the trailer’s general awesomeness, as Diesel growls a couple lines and fights monsters with a gnarly sword. I’ll have my ticket now, thank you very much.
Octavio Karbank is a writer and bona fide Whovian. Living in Massachusetts, you can find him on Twitter @TymeHunter and his blog www.cozmicventures.com
- Giant Robots, Ninja Turtles, Monster Motors And More – Talking With Nick Roche - October 26, 2015
- Processing The Troop: Behind The Page With Joshua Cassara - October 26, 2015
- What Bengal Wants: More Wolverine Covers & Work With Rick Remender - October 23, 2015
- A Story That Keeps You Coming Back For More – We Stand On Guard So Far (#1-4) - October 23, 2015
- ‘Let’s Start A System Where The Creators Get Most Of The Money’ – David Lloyd Talks ACES Weekly - October 23, 2015