This Sunday, May 3rd, is the Fantastic Ladies Comics Club at Fantastic Comics in Berkeley, CA. The guest of the evening is Gail Simone who will be discussing Red Sonja: Queen Of Plagues, a book she did with artist Walter Geovani. You can get a most of the information from the flyer image below. But what is not on the flyer is that they will also be giving out a limited number of 11 x 17″ prints of Kate Leth’s cover for Swords of Sorrow #1 going to stores associated with the Valkyries. The print is colored by Paulina Ganucheau.
- 5 Things We Want to See in Krypton Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Gotham Season 5, the Final Season - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Black Lightning Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Supergirl Season 4 - June 30, 2018