In the last Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare DLC, fans got their first taste of the long wanted Exo-Zombie mode. It went pretty over well from what I heard which is good, because fans are about to get a some more.
Here is a new trailer for more undead content on the way in the form of Exo-Zombies Infection DLC. John Malkovich, Bill Paxton, Rose McGowan, and Jon Bernthal all return to carry on that story. There is a new map, weapon as well as a zombie mini-boss in a pretty big exo-suit.
Here is the trailer. The DLC will be available March 31 on Xbox One and Xbox 360. It will come to other platforms later on.
- Hitman 2 Will Receive Updated Versions of Every Map from the First Game as DLC - August 20, 2018
- Windjammers 2 Has Been Announced… No, Really - August 20, 2018
- Ubisoft and Elijah Wood’s Transference Releases Next Month - August 20, 2018
- Blizzard Says Overwatch on the Nintendo Switch is Possible - August 17, 2018
- Dontnod Entertainment’s Vampyr Optioned for TV Series - August 17, 2018