You managed to get your ticket.
You even managed to get your parking spot.
Well, now it’s time to the get three in a row and try and win the hotel lottery too…
The Travel Planners Housing landing page can be accessed in one hour, at 9am PT, noon ET, 4pm GMT. You can even call them on 1-877-552-6642 or 1-212-532-1660. But do wait until then, you won’t get access to what you need until the first second.
• In an effort to equalize the amount of time each participant spends on the request form, a total of six (6) hotel choices will be required. No participant can provide more, or less, than 6 hotel choices.
• There are more hotel rooms available than ever before. Many of them are on the Comic-Con Shuttle routes.
• Once confirmed, all hotel reservations will require a deposit of two nights’ room rate and tax for each room booked. This will encourage people to release unwanted rooms in advance so people on the wait list can reserve them.
• Hotel reservation deposits are fully refundable if cancelled by April 15, 2015.
• For cancellations received from April 16 to May 15, 2015, a cancellation fee equal to one night’s room rate and tax will be charged. The cancellation fee will be deducted from your deposit(s).
• Starting on May 16, 2015, ALL DEPOSITS ARE NONREFUNDABLE.
But if you don’t want to play and don’t mind staying out in Mission Valley or near the airport, a free shuttle away, there is a cheaper, available non-lottery version right here.
- Poison Ivy Comes to Batman This Week… (Batman #41 Preview) - February 19, 2018
- Dark Horse Comics to Publish Super Mario Encyclopaedia - February 19, 2018
- “What We Did Today is Going to Change DC Comics Forever,” Says John Cunningham (VIDEO) - February 19, 2018
- Marie Lu to Adapt Her Own Batman Novel, Nightwalker, as a Graphic Novel - February 19, 2018
- A Teenage Wonder Woman Becomes a Refugee in Laurie Halse Anderson’s ‘Tempest Tossed’ - February 19, 2018