I’ve been informed by many on Twitter that we can’t handle this kind of Wonder Woman any more. Are they right..?
* Different, updated, but still recognizable as the multi-decades-long icon that she is ✓
* Authentic visual connection to her Grecian/Roman Amazonian culture and background ✓
* Americana infused such as the use of Red White And Blue, Eagle and Stars ✓
* Minimal arm protection thus making her abilities to deflect bullets with only the skillfull use of two small bracelets all the more impressive, as it should be! ✓
* Tasteful level of exposed skin to show off womanly athletic form without resorting to cleavage or thong etc… ✓
* Unencumbered shoulder area for easy twirling of lasso ✓
* Color-scheme bright, uplifting, and positive without excessive dark blackened in areas (well, imagine that it would be!) ✓
* Mild resemblance to Cobie Smulders (ok, I added that one in for me! wink emoticon ✓
Forgive the awkward pose. It’s a bit tough putting her into action without covering her costume up. smile emoticon
To the rapturous applause of his readers, J Scott added,
J Scott Campbell Thanks for all the comments guys. Honestly, this is the last thing I had the time for and I hadn’t planned on drawing how I would handle WW. But the scrutiny I was under for my comments I casually mentioned regarding the new WW costume created a bit of a brew-ha-ha all over the internet with my critics attacking me, assuming I would put WW in a bikini and a thong if given the chance. So I guess I felt put in a corner to defend my name.
So… what do you think?