Bryan Singer is once again using his Instagram account to announce casting news. In an image posted last night, the director of the upcoming X-Men: Apocalypse shared that Kodi Smit-McPhee will be playing a young Kurt Wagner / Nightcrawler in the next X-men sequel.
Smit-McPhee was in Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes, The Road, Romeo & Juliet and Young Ones along with doing the voice of Norman Babcock on ParaNorman.
Nightcrawler appeared in X2 as played by Alan Cumming. Unlike many of his co-stars, Cumming did not reprise his role in X-Men: Days Of Future Past.
- Opening Up The March Box Of Dread - March 24, 2017
- From The Talking Dead To Talking Saul, Chris Hardwick Rolls On - March 24, 2017
- Kings Of Atlantis – New YouTube Red Series With Cody And Joe Of TheAtlanticCraft - March 24, 2017
- Blizzard Drops Tomb Of Sargeras Trailer - March 24, 2017
- Behind The Songs Of The Flash Musical - March 24, 2017