Bryan Singer is once again using his Instagram account to announce casting news. In an image posted last night, the director of the upcoming X-Men: Apocalypse shared that Kodi Smit-McPhee will be playing a young Kurt Wagner / Nightcrawler in the next X-men sequel.
Smit-McPhee was in Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes, The Road, Romeo & Juliet and Young Ones along with doing the voice of Norman Babcock on ParaNorman.
Nightcrawler appeared in X2 as played by Alan Cumming. Unlike many of his co-stars, Cumming did not reprise his role in X-Men: Days Of Future Past.
- Creator Commentary – Pete Woods Talks Project Superpowers: Hero Killers #2 - June 28, 2017
- Game Of Thrones Carice van Houten Joins Brian De Palma’s Domino - June 28, 2017
- All-New Wolverine / X-23 Gets Venomized… In Claymation - June 28, 2017
- Will Wally West Wear the Flash Suit In Season 4? - June 28, 2017
- Despicable Me 1 & 2 Get An Honest Trailer - June 28, 2017