Bryan Singer is once again using his Instagram account to announce casting news. In an image posted last night, the director of the upcoming X-Men: Apocalypse shared that Kodi Smit-McPhee will be playing a young Kurt Wagner / Nightcrawler in the next X-men sequel.
Smit-McPhee was in Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes, The Road, Romeo & Juliet and Young Ones along with doing the voice of Norman Babcock on ParaNorman.
Nightcrawler appeared in X2 as played by Alan Cumming. Unlike many of his co-stars, Cumming did not reprise his role in X-Men: Days Of Future Past.
- 5 Things We Want to See in Krypton Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Gotham Season 5, the Final Season - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Black Lightning Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Supergirl Season 4 - June 30, 2018