Bryan Singer is once again using his Instagram account to announce casting news. In an image posted last night, the director of the upcoming X-Men: Apocalypse shared that Kodi Smit-McPhee will be playing a young Kurt Wagner / Nightcrawler in the next X-men sequel.
Smit-McPhee was in Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes, The Road, Romeo & Juliet and Young Ones along with doing the voice of Norman Babcock on ParaNorman.
Nightcrawler appeared in X2 as played by Alan Cumming. Unlike many of his co-stars, Cumming did not reprise his role in X-Men: Days Of Future Past.
- Could Racially Charged Tweets Derail Top Quarterback Prospect’s Draft Hopes? - April 26, 2018
- Ninjak vs. the Valiant Universe: A Flawed but Fun Introduction to the Characters - April 26, 2018
- Exclusive Look Inside Charlie’s Angels #1 by John Layman and Joe Eisma - April 26, 2018
- Supergirl Season 3: Worldkillers Showdown Coming Soon - April 26, 2018
- Dynamite Announces Exclusives for Vampirella: Roses for the Dead Collectors Box - April 26, 2018