Bryan Singer is once again using his Instagram account to announce casting news. In an image posted last night, the director of the upcoming X-Men: Apocalypse shared that Kodi Smit-McPhee will be playing a young Kurt Wagner / Nightcrawler in the next X-men sequel.
Smit-McPhee was in Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes, The Road, Romeo & Juliet and Young Ones along with doing the voice of Norman Babcock on ParaNorman.
Nightcrawler appeared in X2 as played by Alan Cumming. Unlike many of his co-stars, Cumming did not reprise his role in X-Men: Days Of Future Past.
- Supergirl Season 3: Seeing The World Through Martian Eyes - November 20, 2017
- The Magicians Season 3: Syfy Releases Teaser For The New Season - November 20, 2017
- Shannara Chronicles Season 2: Bandon Reveals His True Desires - November 20, 2017
- Supergirl Season 3: Sam Starts To Look Into Her Past For Answers - November 20, 2017
- Paul Rudd Answers Questions From Set Of Ant-Man And The Wasp - November 19, 2017