This is how Superman currently looks in the New 52.
We were told that Superman #38 will bring us a “new costume, new powers and new friends and enemies.” Though that cover is a little unclear.
Well, the cover to Superman #39 gives away the farm. A farm designed by John Romita Jr.
Look, he’s got built in fingerless gloves. A few less creases, a cutaway point on his boots and a rounder and yellow belt sigil.
No red underwear still though.
- Comixology Bestseller List – 22nd June 2018 – Marvel Inching Their Way Back In - June 22, 2018
- Self Made Hero Brings Ramones, and Nick Cave to Comic Stores in September 2018 Solicits - June 22, 2018
- A Third Nameless City from Faith Erin Hicks in First: Second September 2018 Solicits - June 22, 2018
- As Nancy In Hell Concludes, Amigo Comics Launches Phantasmagoria in September 2018 Solicits - June 22, 2018
- DC Comics to Lose the Gloss? Colourists Take Care - June 22, 2018