This is how Superman currently looks in the New 52.
We were told that Superman #38 will bring us a “new costume, new powers and new friends and enemies.” Though that cover is a little unclear.
Well, the cover to Superman #39 gives away the farm. A farm designed by John Romita Jr.
Look, he’s got built in fingerless gloves. A few less creases, a cutaway point on his boots and a rounder and yellow belt sigil.
No red underwear still though.
- Roy Thomas Says Stan Lee Was ‘Ready To Leave This Earth’ - November 12, 2018
- Everyone Reacts to the Death Of Stan Lee - November 12, 2018
- Steve Geppi Displays the Original Captain America Designs, Mickey Mouse Storyboard and GI Joe Prototype at the Library Of Congress - November 12, 2018
- James Robinson Working on Mystery DC Comic – Could it Be Stargirl? - November 12, 2018
- Top 500 Ordered Comics in October 2018 – But What’s Up With Venom #7? - November 12, 2018