By Chris Thompson
After last episode with the amazing Gabriel Hardman & Corinna Bechko (which you can still listen to here), I’m back again with acclaimed Doctor Who artist & storyboarder Mike Collins at the recent Malta Comic Con.
Mike & I discuss starting out (including his rarely-seen collaboration with Alan Moore), what led to him become the Doctor Who guy, and his recent move into doing storyboards for the TV series. Mike’s had a rich career that rarely gets celebrated as it should, so this is a wonderful eye-opener!
To get in touch, send feedback or submit projects for consideration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. And if you missed last week’s episode (or any others) you can find them right here or subscribe via iTunes. You can also support the Pop Culture Hound podcast by clicking here to make a donation. Your contributions are greatly appreciated and will help us maintain the site, get new equipment, and encourage us to keep going on those cold lonely nights.
- Giant Robots, Ninja Turtles, Monster Motors And More – Talking With Nick Roche - October 26, 2015
- Processing The Troop: Behind The Page With Joshua Cassara - October 26, 2015
- What Bengal Wants: More Wolverine Covers & Work With Rick Remender - October 23, 2015
- A Story That Keeps You Coming Back For More – We Stand On Guard So Far (#1-4) - October 23, 2015
- ‘Let’s Start A System Where The Creators Get Most Of The Money’ – David Lloyd Talks ACES Weekly - October 23, 2015