Yesterday, Diamond Comic Distributors showed that Star Wars #1 had sold out of his million-busting print run. But Marvel released extra copies to Diamond, and retailers were able to order more.
But they are clearly not expected to last long, and Marvel Comics has issued a second printing, with the black background John Cassaday cover above. It will go on sale on the 4th February.
They will be joined in this endeavour by second prints of Image launch titles Bitch Planet #1 and They’re Not Like Us #1 for the 11th of February, selling out, with recognisable demand in our weekly Advance Reorder charts, burning through their sizeable overprint.
- Marvel Comics Liquidates the Retailer Liquidation List: Almost 1000 Titles Must Go - December 16, 2017
- Could We Get an Exclusive Star Wars Comic Featuring Rey in This Month’s Loot Crate? - December 16, 2017
- I Like Bi Books and I Cannot Lie: Elizabeth Beier’s Trials and Errors - December 16, 2017
- Shonen Magazine to Run “Marvel Manga Awards” to Recruit Japanese Marvel Talent - December 16, 2017
- A New Age of Comics Begins in Albuquerque, New Mexico - December 16, 2017