Yesterday, Diamond Comic Distributors showed that Star Wars #1 had sold out of his million-busting print run. But Marvel released extra copies to Diamond, and retailers were able to order more.
But they are clearly not expected to last long, and Marvel Comics has issued a second printing, with the black background John Cassaday cover above. It will go on sale on the 4th February.
They will be joined in this endeavour by second prints of Image launch titles Bitch Planet #1 and They’re Not Like Us #1 for the 11th of February, selling out, with recognisable demand in our weekly Advance Reorder charts, burning through their sizeable overprint.
- From East Asian to Caucasian – Psylocke Switches Back on Wednesday - August 17, 2018
- Court Places 3-Year Restraining Order on Keya Morgan to Stay Away from Stan Lee - August 17, 2018
- All The Reasons Batman’s Atheism Doesn’t Make Sense – and One That Does - August 17, 2018
- Comixology Bestseller List – 17th August 2018 – Batman, Justice League, and WicDiv Top Chart - August 17, 2018
- The Ugly Side of Comics: The Golden Age – Michael Davis, From The Edge - August 17, 2018