Well it worked for Star Wars.
The Customizable Retailer Shared cover, using the concept right, with the name of your store. on the cover and your town/city/area on the street sign, as well as the badge in the hand, the colour of the sky and the Doctor’s shirt. Shops will have to order a minimum of 500.
An exclusive art cover, with brand new original art exclusive to the store will have a minimum of 1000 orders.
An exclusive photo cover, featuring Christopher Eccleston, also has a minimum of 1000 orders.
Interested retailers should get in touch with Ricky Claydon at Titan Comics on ricky.claydon at titanemail.com.,,,
- X-Men Changes Its Alien Name From Kleevus To Kologoth - August 17, 2017
- Adding Up Darkhawk’s Numbers For Marvel Legacy - August 17, 2017
- Valiant Debuts Ninja-K #1 Artwork And Metal Covers - August 17, 2017
- Image Comics Launches Rose City Comic Con Merchandise Ahead Of Their Homecoming Dance - August 17, 2017
- ‘Justice Insurgence’ Metal Crossovers From DC Comics To Be Renamed ‘Bats Out Of Hell’ - August 17, 2017