You don’t get a lot of second prints for DC Comics these days, compared to the likes of Marvel and Image. One of the reasons for this is that DC Comics are more likely to overprint runs further in anticipation for continued orders from retailers.
Which is why it’s taken Tony S Daniel‘s Deathstroke #1 so long to sell out. But it has, and retailers still want copies, so it’s going to a second print, with a recoloured cover based on the one to the right.
Look for it on February 4th – and an appearance on the Advance Reorder list next week!
- The Daily LITG – 17th November 2018 – It’s Local Comic Shop Day - November 17, 2018
- Serious Allegations Made About the Last Days of Stan Lee - November 16, 2018
- All Six Age Of X-Man Spinoff Series Revealed For February - November 16, 2018
- Catwoman #6 Gets a Christmas Variant Cover From Stanley ‘Artgerm’ Lau - November 16, 2018
- Matt Lucas, Michael Socha, Steven Mangan Star in Tony Lee’s Dodge & Twist - November 16, 2018