Valiant has sent us an advanced preview of The Valiant #3 by Jeff Lemire, Matt Kindt and Paolo Rivera.
The Eternal Warrior, Ninjak, and Geomancer come together to face down their worst nightmare in the Immortal Enemy, but even with the indestructible fury of Bloodshot to aid them…it won’t be enough! As the world teeters on the brink of a new Dark Age, each of Valiant’s most formidable heroes is going to find themselves recruited into the millennia-old battle for the fate of all mankind! X-O Manowar! Archer & Armstrong! The Harbinger Renegades! Doctor Mirage! H.A.R.D. Corps! And many more! Together, can they help Eternal Warrior succeed where he has failed so many times before? And, as the battle rages, might civilization’s best hope against the darkness lie in the unlikeliest of romances…?
The Valiant #3 hits shops on February 18th with covers by Rivera, Lemire & Kindt and Francesco Francavilla.
- Confederate Statues And Tampa Bay Sports Teams - August 17, 2017
- Never Give Up, Never Surrender On Galaxy Quest Revival - August 17, 2017
- James Bond And The Shadow/Batman Lead Dynamite’s November Solicitations - August 17, 2017
- Is The CW Bringing The Black Hood To Riverdale? - August 17, 2017
- Meet The Royals – Marvel Show’s Us Who Is Who Among The Inhumans - August 17, 2017