Valiant has sent us an advanced preview of The Valiant #3 by Jeff Lemire, Matt Kindt and Paolo Rivera.
The Eternal Warrior, Ninjak, and Geomancer come together to face down their worst nightmare in the Immortal Enemy, but even with the indestructible fury of Bloodshot to aid them…it won’t be enough! As the world teeters on the brink of a new Dark Age, each of Valiant’s most formidable heroes is going to find themselves recruited into the millennia-old battle for the fate of all mankind! X-O Manowar! Archer & Armstrong! The Harbinger Renegades! Doctor Mirage! H.A.R.D. Corps! And many more! Together, can they help Eternal Warrior succeed where he has failed so many times before? And, as the battle rages, might civilization’s best hope against the darkness lie in the unlikeliest of romances…?
The Valiant #3 hits shops on February 18th with covers by Rivera, Lemire & Kindt and Francesco Francavilla.
- Creator Commentary – Pete Woods Talks Project Superpowers: Hero Killers #2 - June 28, 2017
- Game Of Thrones Carice van Houten Joins Brian De Palma’s Domino - June 28, 2017
- All-New Wolverine / X-23 Gets Venomized… In Claymation - June 28, 2017
- Will Wally West Wear the Flash Suit In Season 4? - June 28, 2017
- Despicable Me 1 & 2 Get An Honest Trailer - June 28, 2017