Valiant has sent us an advanced preview of The Valiant #3 by Jeff Lemire, Matt Kindt and Paolo Rivera.
The Eternal Warrior, Ninjak, and Geomancer come together to face down their worst nightmare in the Immortal Enemy, but even with the indestructible fury of Bloodshot to aid them…it won’t be enough! As the world teeters on the brink of a new Dark Age, each of Valiant’s most formidable heroes is going to find themselves recruited into the millennia-old battle for the fate of all mankind! X-O Manowar! Archer & Armstrong! The Harbinger Renegades! Doctor Mirage! H.A.R.D. Corps! And many more! Together, can they help Eternal Warrior succeed where he has failed so many times before? And, as the battle rages, might civilization’s best hope against the darkness lie in the unlikeliest of romances…?
The Valiant #3 hits shops on February 18th with covers by Rivera, Lemire & Kindt and Francesco Francavilla.
- Marvel’s Inhumans Sneak Peek: Karnak In Action - October 20, 2017
- Gotham Season 4, Episode 5 Recap: A Dark Knight – The Blade’s Path - October 20, 2017
- It’s Flash Vs. Flash As DC Versus Pits Barry Allen Against Wally West - October 20, 2017
- Arrow Season 6: We’re Assured John Diggle Had A Life Before The Military - October 20, 2017
- The Perfect Early Holiday Gift Idea For Classic Game Lovers: The Art Of Atari - October 20, 2017