Valiant has sent us an advanced preview of The Valiant #3 by Jeff Lemire, Matt Kindt and Paolo Rivera.
The Eternal Warrior, Ninjak, and Geomancer come together to face down their worst nightmare in the Immortal Enemy, but even with the indestructible fury of Bloodshot to aid them…it won’t be enough! As the world teeters on the brink of a new Dark Age, each of Valiant’s most formidable heroes is going to find themselves recruited into the millennia-old battle for the fate of all mankind! X-O Manowar! Archer & Armstrong! The Harbinger Renegades! Doctor Mirage! H.A.R.D. Corps! And many more! Together, can they help Eternal Warrior succeed where he has failed so many times before? And, as the battle rages, might civilization’s best hope against the darkness lie in the unlikeliest of romances…?
The Valiant #3 hits shops on February 18th with covers by Rivera, Lemire & Kindt and Francesco Francavilla.
- Wonder Woman Stands Proud As The Justice League Teasers Continue - March 24, 2017
- Being A Magician Doesn’t Make Being An Adult Easier - March 24, 2017
- Supergirl Meets The Parents And It Goes About As Expected - March 23, 2017
- Buffy’s Eliza Dushku To Ride The Bull - March 23, 2017
- What CBS Has And Hasn’t Renewed - March 23, 2017