Valiant has sent us an advanced preview of The Valiant #3 by Jeff Lemire, Matt Kindt and Paolo Rivera.
The Eternal Warrior, Ninjak, and Geomancer come together to face down their worst nightmare in the Immortal Enemy, but even with the indestructible fury of Bloodshot to aid them…it won’t be enough! As the world teeters on the brink of a new Dark Age, each of Valiant’s most formidable heroes is going to find themselves recruited into the millennia-old battle for the fate of all mankind! X-O Manowar! Archer & Armstrong! The Harbinger Renegades! Doctor Mirage! H.A.R.D. Corps! And many more! Together, can they help Eternal Warrior succeed where he has failed so many times before? And, as the battle rages, might civilization’s best hope against the darkness lie in the unlikeliest of romances…?
The Valiant #3 hits shops on February 18th with covers by Rivera, Lemire & Kindt and Francesco Francavilla.
- iZombie Season 4: Did the Writers Name Liv’s New Love Interest Based on This Ship Name? - March 23, 2018
- Luke Cage’s Mike Colter to Appear on The Good Fight Season 2 - March 23, 2018
- Gifted Season 2: Amy Acker Wants to Get Out of the Mom Realm - March 23, 2018
- Lucifer Season 3: Mazikeen Really Wants to Go Back to Hell - March 23, 2018
- Writer’s Commentary: Jeremy Whitley on Vampirella #11 - March 23, 2018