Seven down, five to go, as Richard Starkings and JG of Comicraft talk through their tips and peeves of lettering, including never before seen versions of logos for the likes of Nightwing, as they take you through the best and worst examples of the form. All in aid of a Comic Book Lettering sale coming up in very few days!
More every day before their big New Year’s Day Font Sale…
- Comic Store In Your Future – How Did Venom #150 Sell For You? - June 26, 2017
- Hatchet Gets An Ongoing Series From American Mythology September 2017 Solicits - June 26, 2017
- Fried Pie Comics Covers For Dark Nights: Metal, Moonstruck And, Yes, Robotech - June 26, 2017
- Ch-Ch-Changes: The Unsolicited Wasp - June 26, 2017
- Saying Goodbye To James Hagemann, Who Helped Make My First Comic A Reality - June 26, 2017