Valiant has sent out a preview for their upcoming new series Divinity, part of their Valiant Next program.
At the height of the Cold War, the Soviet Union – determined to win the Space Race at any cost – green lit a dangerously advanced mission. They sent a man farther into the cosmos than anyone has gone before or since. Lost in the stars, he encountered something unknown. Something that…changed him. Long thought lost and erased from the history books, he has suddenly returned, crash-landing in the Australian Outback. The few that have been able to reach him believe him to be a deity – one who turned the scorched desert into a lush oasis. They say he can bend matter, space, and even time to his will. Now the rest of the world’s powers must decide for themselves – will the enigmatic DIVINITY offer his hand in friendship or will Earth’s heroes find themselves helpless against the wrath of the divine?
The new series is from creators Matt Kindt and Trevor Hairsine and issue one features covers by Jelena Kevic-Djurdjevic (Thor), Tom Muller (Zero), Trevor Hairsine (Captain America), and Lewis LaRosa (BLOODSHOT).
Divinity #1 is scheduled to be in stores on February 11th.
- 5 Things We Want to See in Krypton Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Gotham Season 5, the Final Season - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Black Lightning Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Supergirl Season 4 - June 30, 2018