Thanks to Hot Toys and their Facebook page, we have a good look at the new Iron Man armor from the upcoming Avengers: Age of Ultron film. The Mark XLIII looks similar in some ways to the armor from Iron Man 3, but it brings in more of the red and touches of silver. I wonder if the choice to call it the Mark XLIII or Mark 53 was just a sequential thing or did they choose it because its ahead of the number 52 which DC seems very attached to. *** Correction, Mark 43… I failed Roman Numerals in school.***
We also see a damaged Ultron Mark I. Which means most likely we’ll see other versions of Ultron through the movie.
- Marvel’s Luke Cage Season 2, Episode 12 Recap: Can’t Front On Me - June 24, 2018
- Marvel’s Luke Cage Season 2, Episode 11 Recap: The Creator - June 24, 2018
- Marvel’s Luke Cage Season 2, Episode 10 Recap: The Main Ingredient - June 23, 2018
- Rosario Dawson on Exploring if Claire Temple is Really Helping - June 23, 2018
- Theo Rossi on How There is Nothing Else Like Marvel’s Luke Cage on Television - June 23, 2018