Conran claims that the site is run by ex-employee of Conan Press, Michael Bolger (author of posts such as this). In contact with the site, however, the writer denies this, and states that Bolger is not involved at all.
UPDATE: Cochran has got in touch to say that he now believes that Bolger is not the author.
I spoke with Connor Cochran yesterday who, naturally, refutes many of the claims – and has written a very long reply on his own website, in which he also states that he is looking to sue.
But actions do speak louder that words. And while Cochran expressed his own frustrations with the delays to this project, he did make one pledge, that anyone can get a full refund at any time. That four people have asked for one so far, and they all got all-but-instantaneous refunds.
So he would like to make that offer well known. If you want a refund, contact him here, and you will get one. If of course, you don’t, get back in touch and we’ll report on that too.
Hiccups – even ones that last years – are not uncommon in the creative industry. However, full refunds are rarer.
Admittedly, you won’t get back money that you could have earned in interest. And some may want to hold out for the projects to come to fruition. But if you feel that you have waited long enough and don’t wish to wait any more, you have the choice.
- Britain Gets Batburgers for Real - June 21, 2018
- Dellec Gets a Relaunch and a Primer in Aspen Press September 2018 Solicits - June 21, 2018
- New Hatchet Series Launches from American Mythology in September 2018 Solicits - June 21, 2018
- 4 New Graphic Novels from Caliber in September 2018 Solicits - June 21, 2018
- Central City Comix of Surrey, British Columbia, Canada to Close This Weekend - June 21, 2018