By Patrick Dane
I quite enjoyed Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare, as you will know if you checked out our review. It was a subtle yet needed progression for a series that had begun to feel stale. That’s always exciting and a victory for a market that is so dependant on franchising.
Lots of that progression came from the addition of Exo-suits, bringing a new sense of opportunity to how play occurred. Soon, that very addition will be coming to another favourite mode, Exo Zombies. Sledgehammer Games announced that the mode will touchdown in January with the Havoc DLC.
In a community post, the developer stated:
As things were wrapping up around launch, we started playing around with the idea of what happens when zombies were thrown into the mix with exoskeleton gameplay. What we came up with is Exo Zombies — an entirely new breed of zombies and an entirely new co-op experience that is truly unique to Advanced Warfare.
Hopefully the addition of Exo-suited undead will bring as much enjoyment the normal Exo-suit did to play.
Patrick Dane, once a would be filmmaker, has somewhat accidentally found himself as an entertainment journalist over the past two years. You may recognize him from around these parts, or you may not. Who’s counting? From E3 to SDCC to the Top Gear track, Patrick has explored the world of entertainment wherever it has taken him. He is always happy to talk words at you. Hopefully the ones above will suffice your needs.
- Giant Robots, Ninja Turtles, Monster Motors And More – Talking With Nick Roche - October 26, 2015
- Processing The Troop: Behind The Page With Joshua Cassara - October 26, 2015
- What Bengal Wants: More Wolverine Covers & Work With Rick Remender - October 23, 2015
- A Story That Keeps You Coming Back For More – We Stand On Guard So Far (#1-4) - October 23, 2015
- ‘Let’s Start A System Where The Creators Get Most Of The Money’ – David Lloyd Talks ACES Weekly - October 23, 2015