Marvel have recently been making chase variant covers on the lines of “Stop Bullying” in line with a national bullying awareness charity.
But in January, Marvel Comics is going further, publishing a comic dedicated to the cause with Avengers: No More Bullying, referencing the relaunch of Uncanny Avengers that month with its “No Mutants” cover.
Following the attention of Marvel’s anti-bullying variant covers, Marvel is proud to combat the growing epidemic of bullying with an all-new one-shot comic book, Avengers: No More Bullying #1. Featuring original stories by fan-favorite author Gerry Duggan (Deadpool, Nova), rising star Sean Ryan (Uncanny X-Men and Iron Man Specials) and Jody Houser in her first-ever Marvel story! With artwork by Carlo Barberi (Thunderbolts) and Tana Ford (New Warriors) and Marcio Takara (Captain Marvel), and covers by Paul Renaud featuring Spider-Man and Pascal Campion featuring The Avengers.
In Avengers: No More Bullying, the Earth’s mightiest heroes, The Avengers, have a new and vital mission – to make bullying a thing of the past! Captain America, Iron Man, Hulk, Black Widow, Captain Marvel,and more have always stood up for those who cannot stand up for themselves, but this time they’re in for a bombastic adventure of the highest order! Featuring surprise guest stars from across the Marvel Universe including Spider-Man and The Guardians of the Galaxy!
- X-Men Changes Its Alien Name From Kleevus To Kologoth - August 17, 2017
- Adding Up Darkhawk’s Numbers For Marvel Legacy - August 17, 2017
- Valiant Debuts Ninja-K #1 Artwork And Metal Covers - August 17, 2017
- Image Comics Launches Rose City Comic Con Merchandise Ahead Of Their Homecoming Dance - August 17, 2017
- ‘Justice Insurgence’ Metal Crossovers From DC Comics To Be Renamed ‘Bats Out Of Hell’ - August 17, 2017