By Joseph Kyle Schmidt
The Bleed is a weekly book club by Bleeding Cool contributors Joseph Schmidt and Sam Morse. The group meets every Wednesday on Google Hangout to discuss news, the latest comics, creator interviews and the pick of the week.
This week we’re discussing the indie comic sensation, COPRA by Michel Fiffe.
Our guests this week are Tucker Stone, Marketing Director of Nobrow and Flying Eye Books, and Matt Kindt, award-winning cartoonist of Mind MGMT and writer of a ton of awesome books that you probably already read.
You can download us if you’re on the go here or take a listen below. We’re looking to get listed on the iTunes directory and making it as easy as possible for you to stay updated with all of our latest ramblings. Look forward to that soon![audio:https://3ec68c83df76fbd08b75769ae98e6b3816bd35e3.googledrive.com/host/0B6sH5G4_jmKkS2VpaExDZXQ4X3c/theBleedep8_-_Tucker_Stone_Matt_Kindt_-_COPRA_v1.mp3]
Next week we are changing up the format a bit and going in-depth with the creators of Neurocomic! Dr. Hana Ros and Dr. Matteo Farinella will be on hand to discuss their inspirations, research, and collaboration on the illustrated guide through the human brain. Click here to view the Google Hangout.
Have a gem of wisdom you’d like to share? Insightful observation to impart? Join in on the book club with #thebleedbc!
- Giant Robots, Ninja Turtles, Monster Motors And More – Talking With Nick Roche - October 26, 2015
- Processing The Troop: Behind The Page With Joshua Cassara - October 26, 2015
- What Bengal Wants: More Wolverine Covers & Work With Rick Remender - October 23, 2015
- A Story That Keeps You Coming Back For More – We Stand On Guard So Far (#1-4) - October 23, 2015
- ‘Let’s Start A System Where The Creators Get Most Of The Money’ – David Lloyd Talks ACES Weekly - October 23, 2015