Kirk Montgomery has been reporting for local station WILX10 in Michigan regarding the shoot for Batman Vs Superman, telling us about a planned shoot with Lex Luthor and Bruce Wayne having a fist fight at a party scene, including military intervention.
But he does also confirm that Jena Malone will play Robin, which does seem to confirm the Carrie Kelley version of the character as appeared in Frank Miller and Klaus Janson‘s The Dark Knight Returns.
The comic has been cited for a number of scenes in this film, and does indicate, as in the title, a smack down fight between the two…
- Watchmen Lenticular Covers For Batman And Flash “The Button” Story Won’t Be In Previews – Retailers Have To Order Now - January 18, 2017
- Justice League/Mighty Morphin Power Rangers #1 Gets A Nice New Cover For Its Second Print… - January 18, 2017
- Looks Like Captain Marvel Was Right About Civil War II – But Has The US President Abandoned Her? - January 18, 2017
- DC Comics’ New Gay Superhero, The Ray – In His Own Words - January 18, 2017
- Valiant Goes To Space – Six Pages From X-O Manowar #1 - January 18, 2017