Kirk Montgomery has been reporting for local station WILX10 in Michigan regarding the shoot for Batman Vs Superman, telling us about a planned shoot with Lex Luthor and Bruce Wayne having a fist fight at a party scene, including military intervention.
But he does also confirm that Jena Malone will play Robin, which does seem to confirm the Carrie Kelley version of the character as appeared in Frank Miller and Klaus Janson‘s The Dark Knight Returns.
The comic has been cited for a number of scenes in this film, and does indicate, as in the title, a smack down fight between the two…
- Buzz and Pat Broderick, the New Inker Ambassadors for the Inkwell Awards - January 16, 2018
- Old Man Hawkeye #1 and Venom #160 Go to Second Printings - January 16, 2018
- Neil Gaiman Announces Paperback of Norse Mythology for Tuesday, March 6th - January 16, 2018
- Finally – Frank Miller’s 300 Prequel, Xerxes, from Dark Horse Comics in April 2018 - January 16, 2018
- So… Why Is Marvel Not Cancelling Their Lowest-Selling Comics? - January 16, 2018