Kirk Montgomery has been reporting for local station WILX10 in Michigan regarding the shoot for Batman Vs Superman, telling us about a planned shoot with Lex Luthor and Bruce Wayne having a fist fight at a party scene, including military intervention.
But he does also confirm that Jena Malone will play Robin, which does seem to confirm the Carrie Kelley version of the character as appeared in Frank Miller and Klaus Janson‘s The Dark Knight Returns.
The comic has been cited for a number of scenes in this film, and does indicate, as in the title, a smack down fight between the two…
- Expect Voyager’s Story to Continue in Quicksilver: No Surrender – Mark Waid Spotlight at #WonderCon 2018 - March 24, 2018
- Spider-Gwen vs. Venom in New Marvel Funko Animated Short at #WonderCon 2018 - March 24, 2018
- Talking with WonderCon’s Chief Communications & Strategy Officer, David Glanzer - March 24, 2018
- Blank Comic Goes to Eighth Printing - March 24, 2018
- What if Star Trek: The Next Generation Did Their Version of Star Trek: Discovery? #WonderCon - March 24, 2018