But not Marvel Comics, it seems. Because, after launching two new series Rocket Raccoon and The Legendary Star-Lord, as well as continuing Guardians Of The Galaxy comic, we have been led to understand that Marvel are to add a fourth title starring daughter-of-Thanos, Gamora.
And it will be written by the co-screenwriter of the Guardians Of The Galaxy movie, Nicole Perlman, who was rather shunted to the side during the PR process of the movie by James Gunn. Yet it was she who first developed the Guardians as a movie and saw their potential to be the hit they were…
And now she’s writing one of the comics that first inspired her. Expect an announcement during or just before the New York Comic Con.
Neither Marvel nor Perlman returned e-mails sent yesterday.
- Two TV Commercials From DC Comics For the New Age of Heroes Line - January 17, 2018
- For Those of You Still Reading Generation X… Something Special For Jubilee (#86 Spoilers) - January 17, 2018
- Brian Wood and Jorge Coelho’s Robocop: Citizens Arrest Looks to Explore Social Justice - January 17, 2018
- Ludocrats from Kieron Gillen, David Lafuente, and Jim Rossignol is Coming Soon, Honest - January 17, 2018
- Now Glénat to Publish Conan Comics, as It’s All Public Domain in Europe - January 17, 2018