But not Marvel Comics, it seems. Because, after launching two new series Rocket Raccoon and The Legendary Star-Lord, as well as continuing Guardians Of The Galaxy comic, we have been led to understand that Marvel are to add a fourth title starring daughter-of-Thanos, Gamora.
And it will be written by the co-screenwriter of the Guardians Of The Galaxy movie, Nicole Perlman, who was rather shunted to the side during the PR process of the movie by James Gunn. Yet it was she who first developed the Guardians as a movie and saw their potential to be the hit they were…
And now she’s writing one of the comics that first inspired her. Expect an announcement during or just before the New York Comic Con.
Neither Marvel nor Perlman returned e-mails sent yesterday.
- CBLDF Tackles New Hampshire Bill That Would Restrict Reading In Schools - January 16, 2017
- Russia Uses Comics To Target Migrants For Looking At Women, Eating On The Street Or Talking Loudly - January 16, 2017
- The First Exclusive Retailer Variant With An Exclusive Extra Eight Pages Too – X-O Manowar For Collector’s Paradise - January 16, 2017
- Could Sony Sell Spider-Man To CBS? - January 16, 2017
- Is Archie Comics Dropping Sonic The Hedgehog? - January 16, 2017