And it’s one that happens to be 100% true.
We knew that a
scratch’n’sniff rub’n’smell comic book was on the way from DC Comics, the Harley Quinn Annual #1. Well now we have bizarre new details.
There will be two details of the comic, one for the US and one for the rest of the world that will have to clear international customs.
The US version will contain smells including leather, suntan lotion, pizza and “whats referred to in the story as cannabisylocibe 7-A.”
The smell of cannabis, that is. Being distributed to comic stores across the country.
But just imagine the sniffer dogs getting all excited when the comics arrive in customs in the UK, Eire, Australia, Canada and other locations?
Which is why DC are creating an International version, where the cannabis is replaces with the smell of fresh-cut lawn clippings.
Well, I guess either way, it still smells of grass.
- James Hudnall Pleads For His Friends To Give Trump A Chance - January 21, 2017
- Comics Folk React To (Or Are Part Of) The Women’s Marches Against Donald Trump - January 21, 2017
- Peter Capaldi Joins The Anti-Trump Women’s March In London – Potential Spoiler For The 13th Doctor? - January 21, 2017
- Firefly Fans Represent In Anti-Trump Women’s March In Chicago… - January 21, 2017
- Is Nick Spencer Suited To Write Captain America If He Opposes Punching Nazis? We Asked Captain America In 1982 - January 21, 2017