And it’s one that happens to be 100% true.
We knew that a
scratch’n’sniff rub’n’smell comic book was on the way from DC Comics, the Harley Quinn Annual #1. Well now we have bizarre new details.
There will be two details of the comic, one for the US and one for the rest of the world that will have to clear international customs.
The US version will contain smells including leather, suntan lotion, pizza and “whats referred to in the story as cannabisylocibe 7-A.”
The smell of cannabis, that is. Being distributed to comic stores across the country.
But just imagine the sniffer dogs getting all excited when the comics arrive in customs in the UK, Eire, Australia, Canada and other locations?
Which is why DC are creating an International version, where the cannabis is replaces with the smell of fresh-cut lawn clippings.
Well, I guess either way, it still smells of grass.
- An Unannounced Issue Of Surgeon X To Be Digitally Published Tomorrow, By Sara Kinney And Warren Pleece - April 25, 2017
- Marvel’s Agents Of Hydra Shout Sheets For Fitz And Simmons…. It’s Not Looking Good - April 25, 2017
- How Faith And Ninjak Went To Homecoming Together – Courtesy Of David Lafuente - April 25, 2017
- Titans – The DC Live-Action TV Series Alongside Season 3 Of Young Justice, On DC’s Own Streaming TV Service For 2018 - April 25, 2017
- Caliber Comics Launch Five More Graphic Novels In July 2017 – From HP Lovecraft To Velda, Girl Detective - April 25, 2017