And it’s one that happens to be 100% true.
We knew that a
scratch’n’sniff rub’n’smell comic book was on the way from DC Comics, the Harley Quinn Annual #1. Well now we have bizarre new details.
There will be two details of the comic, one for the US and one for the rest of the world that will have to clear international customs.
The US version will contain smells including leather, suntan lotion, pizza and “whats referred to in the story as cannabisylocibe 7-A.”
The smell of cannabis, that is. Being distributed to comic stores across the country.
But just imagine the sniffer dogs getting all excited when the comics arrive in customs in the UK, Eire, Australia, Canada and other locations?
Which is why DC are creating an International version, where the cannabis is replaces with the smell of fresh-cut lawn clippings.
Well, I guess either way, it still smells of grass.
- Gendercrunching Quarterly, Autumn 2017: Marvel and DC Comics - January 22, 2018
- 22-Page Preview of Blue Baron #1 with Ron Frenz and Sal Buscema – Another 64-Page $3.99 Sitcomic - January 22, 2018
- Petition for Geoff Johns to Make the Joker Gay “Again” - January 22, 2018
- Steve Geppi to Give the Keynote Speech at Diamond’s 2018 Retailer Summit – What Will He Say About 2017? - January 22, 2018
- Cable Artist Jon Malin on Nazis, Marvel, SJWs, X-Men… and Shell Beach - January 22, 2018