And it’s one that happens to be 100% true.
We knew that a
scratch’n’sniff rub’n’smell comic book was on the way from DC Comics, the Harley Quinn Annual #1. Well now we have bizarre new details.
There will be two details of the comic, one for the US and one for the rest of the world that will have to clear international customs.
The US version will contain smells including leather, suntan lotion, pizza and “whats referred to in the story as cannabisylocibe 7-A.”
The smell of cannabis, that is. Being distributed to comic stores across the country.
But just imagine the sniffer dogs getting all excited when the comics arrive in customs in the UK, Eire, Australia, Canada and other locations?
Which is why DC are creating an International version, where the cannabis is replaces with the smell of fresh-cut lawn clippings.
Well, I guess either way, it still smells of grass.
- Marvel To Publish Ridiculous X-Men Gold And Blue Trade Paperbacks - July 25, 2017
- The ‘Stranger Things’ Cast Tell Us About Their Favourite Scary Movies at SDCC - July 25, 2017
- Dan DiDio On DC Comics And Acknowledging Legacy Numbering - July 25, 2017
- Marvel Comics To Publish Cinematic Universe ‘Black Panther’ Origin And ‘Infinity War’ Preludes - July 25, 2017
- Marvel Comics Hires Jaime Hernandez For ‘Ms America Chavez’ Origin - July 25, 2017