Today is the Final Order Cut-Off date for retailers to order the new-look Batgirl #35. Orders are up, DC have already discounted the price for retailers further and they are going for a final push to boost the numbers for this new-look, yellow Doc Martened Batgirl, by Cameron Stewart, Brenden Fletcher, and Babs Tarr.
Which is why retailers have been sent a ten page preview of the comic. Which we are happy to pass along to you…
Now be warned. These are pre production lettered pages, before corrections have been made. They also all have a massive DC COMICS watermark smacked diagonally across the pages, warning that this is an uncorrected preview and we even added a Bleeding Cool watermark for good measure. If you are planning to pick up a copy, you may want to wait for a full, uncluttered version.
UPDATE: We’ve discussed with co-writer Cameron Stewart, and this is a very uncorrected version. If you want the version intended by the creators, wait till next month.
But if, like me, you are desperate to get a look at this comic, however filtered, here is a change to get to read half of it. For the second half, get your retailer to order a copy. But it has to be today if you want to be in with a chance.
Also Barbara? Store important documents in the cloud. A batcloud.
Batgirl 35 is published October 8th.
- Bleeding Cool’s First Cosplay Shots From San Diego Comic-Con 2017 - July 20, 2017
- Tom King Teases ‘Dark Matter’ From DC Comics For December 2017 - July 19, 2017
- ‘Astonisher’ Begins And ‘Noble’ Returns From Catalyst Prime In October - July 19, 2017
- The Tick Takeover Experience At San Diego Comic-Con 2017: One Of The Best Off-Site Activities In Years - July 19, 2017
- Doctor Who: Topps Trading Card For The 13th Doctor Available – That Was Fast - July 19, 2017