Issue #3 only came out last week. But it’s time for retailers to place their final orders for The Wicked + The Divine #4 by Kieron Gillen and Jamie McKelvie today. So, if you want a copy, and with such Image titles, it’s never guaranteed hat your retailer iwill order enough, do let them know.
And here’s six pages to follow on from #3, untimely ripped from the beginning of #4. It’s time for The Wicked + The Divine to go Tron.
Original, not Legacy, obviously.
- Extermination #1 Second Printing Runs Final Page Spoiler on the Cover - August 16, 2018
- Exclusive: Trailer for Stan Lee’s Work Force #2 - August 16, 2018
- Derek Landy and Philip Tan Create ‘The Black Order’ From Marvel in November - August 16, 2018
- Final Issues for Barbarella, Dejah Thoris, Robots Vs Princesses and Xena Dynamite in Dynamite’s Ongoing November 2018 Solicits - August 16, 2018
- DC Comics to Ship Batman: Damned with Special Care to Prevent Damages - August 15, 2018