Issue #3 only came out last week. But it’s time for retailers to place their final orders for The Wicked + The Divine #4 by Kieron Gillen and Jamie McKelvie today. So, if you want a copy, and with such Image titles, it’s never guaranteed hat your retailer iwill order enough, do let them know.
And here’s six pages to follow on from #3, untimely ripped from the beginning of #4. It’s time for The Wicked + The Divine to go Tron.
Original, not Legacy, obviously.
- DC Comics’ Reboot of Books Of Magic This Week - October 22, 2018
- First Review: The Green Lantern #1 by Grant Morrison and Liam Sharp – From 2000AD to Preacher? - October 22, 2018
- Valiant Entertainment to Publish ‘The Forgotten Queen’ - October 22, 2018
- Geoff Weber Adds Depth to The Scientists by Thinking Inside the Box - October 22, 2018
- Unboxing the Beatles Yellow Submarine Graphic Novel Special Gift Set from Titan Comics With My Dad - October 22, 2018