Issue #3 only came out last week. But it’s time for retailers to place their final orders for The Wicked + The Divine #4 by Kieron Gillen and Jamie McKelvie today. So, if you want a copy, and with such Image titles, it’s never guaranteed hat your retailer iwill order enough, do let them know.
And here’s six pages to follow on from #3, untimely ripped from the beginning of #4. It’s time for The Wicked + The Divine to go Tron.
Original, not Legacy, obviously.
- A Comic Con with Only Comic Talent in a Mall for Free? Why Not? - February 25, 2018
- Yes, Comics Can Break Your Heart… but They Can Mend It, Too - February 25, 2018
- Trekker: Thirty Years and Counting on the Trail with Mercy St. Clair - February 25, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 25th February 2018 – Superman Readers Disturbed About Bendis - February 25, 2018
- The Art of Making Money and the Dark Side of Graphic Design - February 25, 2018