Issue #3 only came out last week. But it’s time for retailers to place their final orders for The Wicked + The Divine #4 by Kieron Gillen and Jamie McKelvie today. So, if you want a copy, and with such Image titles, it’s never guaranteed hat your retailer iwill order enough, do let them know.
And here’s six pages to follow on from #3, untimely ripped from the beginning of #4. It’s time for The Wicked + The Divine to go Tron.
Original, not Legacy, obviously.
- Thunderbolt and Lightning, Very, Very Frightening at MCM London Comic Con Tonight - May 26, 2018
- What Might Grant Morrison and Liam Sharp’s Green Lantern Be Like? - May 26, 2018
- Tom Ellis Sang to #SaveLucifer at MCM London Comic Con (VIDEO) - May 26, 2018
- 63 Cosplay Pics from MCM London Comic Con 2018 - May 26, 2018
- Comic Store in Your Future: The Return of Diamond’s Secret Shopper - May 26, 2018