This is the Milo Manara variant cover being used to launch Spider-Woman #1 from Marvel in November.
Who would have thought that, in comparison regular series artist Greg Land‘s cover would seem feminist in comparison?
But what is equally disturbing is that the cover appears to be based on a far more infamous cover by Milo Manara, from his pornographic European comic, El Clic, or Click as it was translated by Dark Horse.
Remember folks, this was the comic that was launched at the Women Of Marvel Panel at San Diego Comic Con.
It’s almost as if Marvel are doing this on purpose now.
- The Ten Biggest Toy And Statue Sales Of San Diego Comic-Con 2017 - July 24, 2017
- Keeping The Alien And Predator Shared Universe Going At San Diego Comic-Con - July 24, 2017
- Crunchyroll Panel At San Diego Comic-Con Launches Their Own Show – Crunchyroll Expo - July 24, 2017
- The Top Twenty Highest Sales Of Signed Cast Posters From San Diego Comic-Con 2017 - July 24, 2017
- Did Bleeding Cool Move Your Needle? - July 23, 2017