This is the Milo Manara variant cover being used to launch Spider-Woman #1 from Marvel in November.
Who would have thought that, in comparison regular series artist Greg Land‘s cover would seem feminist in comparison?
But what is equally disturbing is that the cover appears to be based on a far more infamous cover by Milo Manara, from his pornographic European comic, El Clic, or Click as it was translated by Dark Horse.
Remember folks, this was the comic that was launched at the Women Of Marvel Panel at San Diego Comic Con.
It’s almost as if Marvel are doing this on purpose now.
- Through The Eyes Of An Elephant-Man - January 22, 2017
- ‘Bout Time … Deadpool Meets Gwenpool - January 22, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 22nd January 2017 – “I Ordered Really Low On Monsters Unleashed But It Wasn’t Low Enough” - January 22, 2017
- So Why Were DC Comics April 2017 Solicitations Delayed A Week Anyway? - January 22, 2017
- Warren Ellis, On Whether Nazis Should Be Punched In The Face, Or Not - January 22, 2017