Justice League 3000 is a book by Keith Giffen, J.M. DeMatteis and Howard Porter, featuring the parasitic clones of DC Comics’ Justice League, a thousand years in the future.
Since then, it has been limited to those central Justice Leaguers. Even if the Flash is now female. But more change is coming.
Keith Giffen told Newsarama that “In issue #8, the status quo of this book changes, and by issue #12, it won’t be the same Justice League as you saw in Justice League 3000 #1.”
Well, Bleeding Cool understands that issue # 12 will feature two folks from an earlier incarnation of the Justice League. A much earlier incarnation. My favourite incarnation, from before the New 52 relaunch.
Blue Beetle and Booster Gold, from the bwah-ha-ha-ha era of the Justice League, uncovered after being trapped in a cryonic chamber for a thousand years…
What an excellent 2015 to look forward to!
- Comic Store In Your Future – Image Coming Soon - September 19, 2017
- What Do Black Mirror’s San Junipero And This Weekend’s Thought Bubble Have In Common? - September 19, 2017
- There’s A Mark Strong/Halle Berry Love Scene In Kingsman 2 That Didn’t Make The Cut - September 19, 2017
- Quantum & Woody’s “Most Variant Cover Of All Time!” – First Chromium, Lenticular, Die-Cut, Embossed, Fifth Ink, Double Foil, Hand-Numbered, Randomly Stickered… - September 19, 2017
- Elton John Just Stole ‘Kingsman 2’ And He’s Not Giving It Back – A Review - September 18, 2017