Justice League 3000 is a book by Keith Giffen, J.M. DeMatteis and Howard Porter, featuring the parasitic clones of DC Comics’ Justice League, a thousand years in the future.
Since then, it has been limited to those central Justice Leaguers. Even if the Flash is now female. But more change is coming.
Keith Giffen told Newsarama that “In issue #8, the status quo of this book changes, and by issue #12, it won’t be the same Justice League as you saw in Justice League 3000 #1.”
Well, Bleeding Cool understands that issue # 12 will feature two folks from an earlier incarnation of the Justice League. A much earlier incarnation. My favourite incarnation, from before the New 52 relaunch.
Blue Beetle and Booster Gold, from the bwah-ha-ha-ha era of the Justice League, uncovered after being trapped in a cryonic chamber for a thousand years…
What an excellent 2015 to look forward to!
- What If… Two Companies Had The Harvey Comics License At The Same Time? - February 26, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List 26th February 2017 – “I Wish Marvel’s Best Comic Could Be As Good As Their Worst Movie Or Netflix” - February 26, 2017
- One Last Cheer! A 2000AD Birthday Interview With Mike Carroll, Mike Collins And Rufus Dayglo - February 26, 2017
- 2000AD #2, First Appearance Of Judge Dredd, Sells For Over $880 On eBay - February 26, 2017
- Lying In The Gutters – 26th February 2017 – Holding The Market Back At $2.99? - February 26, 2017