Justice League 3000 is a book by Keith Giffen, J.M. DeMatteis and Howard Porter, featuring the parasitic clones of DC Comics’ Justice League, a thousand years in the future.
Since then, it has been limited to those central Justice Leaguers. Even if the Flash is now female. But more change is coming.
Keith Giffen told Newsarama that “In issue #8, the status quo of this book changes, and by issue #12, it won’t be the same Justice League as you saw in Justice League 3000 #1.”
Well, Bleeding Cool understands that issue # 12 will feature two folks from an earlier incarnation of the Justice League. A much earlier incarnation. My favourite incarnation, from before the New 52 relaunch.
Blue Beetle and Booster Gold, from the bwah-ha-ha-ha era of the Justice League, uncovered after being trapped in a cryonic chamber for a thousand years…
What an excellent 2015 to look forward to!
- More Changes For Justice League #23 And #24 Creative Teams With Tom DeFalco, Dan Abnett, Ian Churchill, Tom Derenick And Trevor Scott - May 24, 2017
- DC Comics To Let Retailers Sell Dark Days: The Forge And Other June 14th Comics From Midnight On The 13th… - May 24, 2017
- Amazon Glitchwatch: 73% Off 75th Anniversary Marvel Masterworks Slipcase Set On Amazon.co.uk - May 24, 2017
- Danger Dolls #0 Crossover Event And Toyetica #1, Launching From Action Lab And Danger Zone August 2017 Solicitations - May 24, 2017
- Black Mask Comics Solicitations For August 2017 Head To The Afterlife… - May 24, 2017